YOGA AND HUMANITY
Yoga is the complete scientific process of servicing and maintenance of human beings i.e. Body, energy and mind.
The word ‘yoga’ derives from Sanskrit and means to join or to unite, symbolizing the union of body and consciousness.
Aim of Yoga
Yoga is not just about exercise; it is a way to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature.
Ultimate goal of yoga is to form harmony and peace in the world on the base of humanity. Yoga should not represents any religion but it is secular. It is the science.
Six Characteristics to Become Humanistic
1. Humanity: must show your great loving kindness and compassion, oral character and wisdom.
2. Emphasis on daily life: must follow how to eat, dress, work, and live, how to walk, stand, sit, and sleep. Follow how to maintain our relationship with family and friends and how we should conduct ourselves in the social and political arenas.
3. Altruism: every thought, word, and action arose from a deep care and concern for others.
4. Joyfulness: through the limitless compassion of our heart, we aimed to relieve the suffering of all beings so that they could be happy.
5. Timeless: we left the seeds of liberation for all subsequent generation and our ideals and teachings serve as timely, relevant guides for all.
6. Universality: our entire life can be characterize by spirit of wanting to liberate all beings, without exclusion. We should be love beings of all forms, whether they are animals or humans, male or female, young or old, Hindu or not Hindu, we care for all without distinction.
Human Divided In The World
A Global history of human rights in a world of nation-states that grant rights to some while denying them toothers.
Religions In The World
Religions In India
Castes In India
Castes - 6500
Subcastes In Every Castes - 12
Total Castes - 78000
Ultimate Goal of Human Beings: Peace
Human is who, who follows morals liberty, fraternity, equality and justice. Everyone wants peace and trying to achieve peace
To achieve inner peace we need to purify our body, speech and mind
- Ahimsa (nonviolence)
- Satya (truthfulness)
- Asteya (honesty)
- Brahmacharya (sexual continence)
- Aparigrah (non-possessiveness)
- Souch (self-purification)
- Santosh (contentment)
- Tapas: self-discipline
- Swadhyay (self-study)
- Ishwar pranidhan (self-surrender)
Body postures for activating, strengthening, relaxing body.
Breathing exercises for charging or getting and spread up, improve vital energy in around the body
Motivate our mind towards good things
Concentrate our mind and setting the goal of our life
Practice to develop concentration and awareness about goal of life
Self realization and state of mind dissolve into great whole
Peace Inside And Outside
According to a more widely used conception, the path to enlightenment consists of a threefold training in ethics, in concentration, and in wisdom.
The development of insight into the nature of reality.
(1) Right view: an accurate understanding of the nature of things, specifically the Four Noble Truths
Right Thoughts: avoiding thoughts of attachment, hatred, and harmful intent
Avoidance of non-virtuous deeds
(3) Right speech: refraining from verbal misdeeds such as lying, divisive speech, harsh speech, and senseless speech,
(4) Correct action: refraining from physical misdeeds such as killing, stealing, and sexual misconduct,
(5) Correct livelihood: avoiding trades that directly or indirectly harm others, such as selling slaves, weapons, animals for slaughter, intoxicants or poisons
The control of the mind
(6) Correct effort: abandoning negative states of mind that have already arisen, preventing negative states that have yet to arise, and sustaining positive states that have already arisen,
(7) Correct mindfulness: awareness of body, feelings, thought, and phenomena (the constituents of the existing world), and
(8) Correct concentration: single-mindedness.
Humanity And World Peace
Humble Request to save our future generation, be human and develop humanity.
We are born human but get divided by religion, caste & race. We need our mind to get educated to be human beings.
Let us practice humanity to be human & unites us to form harmony & peace in the world which is the ultimate goal.
As a human we all are one. Liberty, fraternity, equality and justice are morals of human beings. As a Human our religion is humanity. Live and let live. Follow humanistic characteristics to being human.
As a human our ultimate goal is harmony and peace.
We must commit our self to develop ourselves as human and behave as human with others to live with harmony and peace in the world.
No war world peace. Be safe healthy and peaceful.
Wish you all the best.
My name is Dr. Beniram Koche. My spiritual name is Dr. Sanyasi Brahmamurthy. I trained under my Guru Parmhansa Niranjananand Saraswati at Bihar School of Yoga, Munger for 7 years since 1989.
I've practicing YOGA for 30 years. I have treated patients having chronic Diseases like diabetes, asthma, blood pressure, spondylitis, headache.
I've also organized and conducted Treatment and training camps, seminars, retreats in various regions across India.
I am the Founder of Jeevak Yoga Treatment & Vocational Training Institute India.
My Goal is to educate all about Health, career and Peace to make healthy, prosperous and peaceful life in the world.
I believe in liberty, fraternity, equality and justice, these leads to develop humanity.
I follow my Ideal "BUDDHA" not as God but as an enlightened Human being. I believe by practicing Dhamma we all can achieve the enlightened state of mind like BUDDHA.
To learn more about Dr. Beniram's work: https://jeevakyoga.wordpress.com/