Using Food As Medicine To Fast-Track Your Health
The fastest way to improve your health is to upgrade what’s at the end of your fork (and your straw!).
But it’s more than just WHAT you eat: it’s also WHEN you eat and WHY that makes the difference.
What to Eat, When to Eat & Why could help you answer questions about:
- Balancing blood sugar, preventing diabetes & heart disease
- Breaking through weight loss resistance to drop body & belly fat
- Healing your gut & reducing inflammation
- Detoxifying your body & reversing autoimmune disease
- Feeding your brain to boost your mood & manage stress
- Balancing your hormones
- How to look & feel better, longer
Get the answers you need to create (& stick to!) the best eating plan for YOU!
Be sure to mark your calendar for September 12-18, 2022!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, JJ Virgin, is a triple-board-certified nutrition expert, Fitness Hall of Famer and the author of the game-changing bestsellers, The Virgin Diet and Sugar Impact Diet. She is a passionate advocate of eating and exercising smarter and helps people stay fired up and healthy as they age, so they feel the best they ever have.
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom and expertise.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
When you Register for What to Eat, When to Eat & Why, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: SEPTEMBER 12
- Gabrielle Lyon, DO: Optimizing Protein for Better Body Composition and Longevity
- Dave Asprey: Biohacking Weight Loss Resistance
- Amanda Tress, ISSA-CPT & CSCC, PN-CNC: Break Through Weight Loss Resistance and Eliminate Fat
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, NP: Overcoming Weight Loss Resistance
- Natalie Jill: Small Diet Changes for Big Results
- Gin Stephens, EdD: Fasting to Overcome Weight Loss Resistance
DAY 2: SEPTEMBER 13
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM: Managing Uric Acid to Control Blood Sugar, Lose Weight and Heal Your Body
- Beverly Yates, ND: Preventing Diabetes and Heart Disease with Food
- Brian Mowll, CDCES, MLDE, IFMCP: Balancing Blood Sugar to Reverse Diabetes
- Cynthia Thurlow, NP: Intermittent Fasting for Better Blood Sugar Control
- Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS, DC, CCN, DACBN: Find Your Sweet Spot and Regulate Your Blood Sugar
DAY 3: SEPTEMBER 14
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD: No Grain, No Pain
- Shivan Sarna: Healing SIBO
- Samm Pryce, NMD: Healing Inflammation Through the Blood-Type Diet
- Will Cole, DC: How to Heal Your Gut and Drop Inflammation
- William W. Li, MD: Eat to Beat Disease and Lower Inflammation
- Vincent Pedre, MD: Eating for a Happy Gut
- Summer Bock: How to Rest and Digest Well for a Better Gut
DAY 4: SEPTEMBER 15
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Gut Health, Autoimmune Disease and Gluten-Free Diets
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P: Doctor-Recommended Ways to Optimize Detoxification
- Jill Carnahan, MD, ABIHM, ABoIM, IFMCP: Hidden Food Triggers That Cause Illness
- Jeffrey Bland, PhD, FACN, FACB, CNS: Food is Information - Choose Wisely
- Margaret Floyd Barry, MRWP, FNTP: Food Triggers for Autoimmunity
- Terry Wahls, MD: Using Food to Reverse Autoimmune Disease
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES: Why Toxins Impact Your Energy and How to Feel Better Fast
DAY 5: SEPTEMBER 16
- Daniel Amen, MD: How to Feed Your Brain
- Max Lugavere: Genius Foods to Make You Smarter, Happier and More Productive
- Aimie Apigian, MD, MS, MPH: Healing Trauma Through Food
- Uma Naidoo, MD, PCP: The Best Fuel for Your Mental Health
- Pedram Shojai, OMD: The Art of Stopping Stress
- Trudy Scott, CN: The Anti-Anxiety Food Solution
DAY 6: SEPTEMBER 17
- Anna Cabeca, DO: The Keto Green Lifestyle for Hormone Balance
- Christine Schaffner, ND: How to Feed Your Brain
- Kyrin Dunston, MD, FACOG: Balancing Hormones and Improving Your Metabolism with Food
- Magdalena Wszelaki: Dietary Interventions for Estrogen Dominance
- Mariza Snyder, DC: Improving Metabolism Through Hormone Balance
- Becky Campbell, DNM, DC: Histamine Intolerance and Hormone Balance
DAY 7: SEPTEMBER 18
- Anthony Youn, MD, FACS: Slowing Down the Aging Process
- Kellyann Petrucci, MS, ND: Bone Broth: The Elixir of Youth
- Serena Poon, CN, CHC, CHN: Culinary Alchemy to Look and Feel Younger
- Steven Gundry, MD: The Secret Elixir of Youth
- Brian Vaszily: How to Look and Feel Younger, Longer
- Trevor Cates, ND: Eating Your Way to Glowing Skin