Does Your Child Struggle With Behavioural Issues Or Meltdowns?
Did you know that the food you feed a child with ADHD or autism can dramatically affect their symptoms?
Despite one-in-54 children being affected by autism today, most parents don’t know that nutrition can turn things around, from despair to hope, from struggle to improved behaviour.
Sadly, the mainstream medical community does not study (or practice) the powerful role nutritional intervention can have.
Diet and nutrition can have a large impact on the growing brain, especially for children who have ADHD, autism, a mood disorder or just need “a little help” paying attention.
Since the body and brain are connected, as a parent, you can positively influence childhood disorders by making very strategic diet and nutrition changes.
Learn powerful nutrition solutions to support improved mood, learning and behaviour. Help your child thrive when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Julie Matthews, is a certified nutrition consultant who has been specializing in autism and ADHD for the last 20 years. In her clinical work, she’s seen first-hand how children’s symptoms can dramatically improve with changes in diet and nutrition. As a published researcher of nutrition science, she understands the underlying factors that influence ADHD and autism, and how personalizing nutrition strategies can really help.
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom.
Unlocking ADHD & Autism with Personalized Nutrition could help you:
- Understand how diet and nutrition can improve autism and ADHD
- Personalize a special diet that supports health and healing
- Navigate past common picky eater issues
- Choose the best supplements for your child’s individual needs
- Reverse anxiety through diet, nutrients and amino acids
- Reduce exposure to GMOs, molds and toxins
- Implement tips and tricks to prepare healthier foods
- Empower kids to get involved in the kitchen
- And more
You can truly get started on better health today!
When you Register for Unlocking ADHD & Autism with Personalized Nutrition, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: MAY 31, 2021
- Ben Lynch, ND: Methylation and Genes: What You Need to Know
- Julie Matthews, NC: Food Matters for ADHD & Autism: Nourishing Hope
- Martha Herbert, MD, PhD: Whole Body Approach to Improving Autism
- James Adams, PhD: Scientific Evidence Linking Nutrition & Autism Improvement
- Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CNS, CHN: Gut-Brain Connection, Diet & Digestive Wellness
DAY 2: JUNE 1, 2021
- Julie Matthews, NC: Breakthrough Strategies for Overcoming the Hidden Biochemical Reasons for Picky
- Katie Kimball, CSME: Picky Eating Dynamic and Power of Cooking With Your Kid to Encourage Healthy Eating
- Christina Adams: Camel's Milk: Nutritional & Healing Properties
- Chef Pete Evans: Paleo & Anti-Inflammatory Diets for Improving Health and Behavior
DAY 3: JUNE 2, 2021
- William Walsh, PhD, FACN & Albert Mensah, MD, BCIP: Improving Methylation, Brain Chemistry & Customizing Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids
- Barry Smeltzer, MPAS, PA-C FAAEM: Personalizing Supplements for Your Child
- Stephanie Seneff, PhD: Sulfate: Why This Mineral Is Vital for ADHD & Autism & How To Get It
- Julie Matthews, NC: Stories of Hope – Moms’ Recovery Panel
DAY 4: JUNE 3, 2021
- Trudy Scott, CN: Calming Anxiety, Aggression & OCD with Amino Acids & Food
- Nicole Beurkens, PhD: Improving Challenging Behaviors with Targeted Nutrition
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM: How Understanding Food Sensitivities Can Improve ADHD
- Eric Zielinski, DC: Essential Oils for ADHD & Anxiety
DAY 5: JUNE 4, 2021
- Julie Matthews, NC: Using Personalized Nutrition to Improve ADHD & Autism
- Terry Wahls, MD: Using Food to Calm, Soothe & Repair the Brain
- Susan Owens: Oxalates, the Inflammasome & Personalizing with the Low Oxalate Diet
- Dominic D’Agostino, PhD: The Ketogenic Diet: Personalizing Nutrition for Neuroprotective Benefits
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP: Genes & the Microbiome: How a Personalized Diet Supports Both
DAY 6: JUNE 5, 2021
- Elisa Song, MD: Autism as a Neuroimmune Condition
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Gluten, the Brain & Autoimmunity
- Kiran Krishnan: Using Probiotics for Gut and Brain Health
- Maya Shetreat, MD: Mitochondrial Dysfunction & the Brain
- Kurt Woeller, DO: Integrative Medicine for Autism
DAY 7: JUNE 6, 2021
- Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM, IFMCP: Histamine, Mold & Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD: Understanding Lyme, Infections, Mold & Heavy Metals
- Roseann Capanna-Hodge, LPC, CMHIMP, BCN & Thomas Moorcroft, DO: PANDAS: A Hidden Cause of Anxiety, OCD, Defiance & Rage
- Jeffrey Smith: ADHD & Autism Link to GMOs & Glyphosate