Are You Wondering What Steps To Take To Heal Trauma?
One of the most difficult things about healing from trauma is how confusing and lost you can feel because there doesn’t seem to be a clear path.
People tend to think of the long-term effects of trauma as psychological, but in fact, the body and brain both experience lasting biological changes. Burnout, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain, weight gain, gut issues and chronic fatigue are all part of the predictable patterns of stored trauma.
To find the way out, you have to understand the biology of trauma: the biology that predisposes you to trauma and keeps you stuck in fear, insecurity and inflammation even if you are doing all the treatments, therapy and meditation.
Your host, Dr. Aimie Apigian, was inspired to leave her career as a surgeon and entered the trauma and attachment field because of the long and difficult experience of helping her foster son rewire his biology of trauma, a path of struggle and healing that led to the commitment to help others journey toward wholeness.
She discovered that none of us are spared from negative life experiences that get stored in our bodies.
Dr. Aimie is here to help you by sharing her wisdom.
From getting you to sleep to addressing gut issues, brain fog, fatigue and toxins, you’ll learn which things are actually hurting you, and what to do and change to achieve and accelerate the journey to your best physical and mental health.
At The Biology of Trauma Solution Series, you’ll discover:
- Why people are more prone to trauma than ever before
- Key indicators that you’re experiencing overwhelm
- Diseases most associated with trauma and stored emotions
- Root causes associated with all addictions
- How trauma affects the nervous system and the vagus nerve
- Strategies and practices for releasing stored trauma
- Techniques to transform grief and pain
- Effective tools for rewiring your nervous system for health and aliveness
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on July 19, 2021!
When you Register for The Biology of Trauma Solution Series, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: JULY 19, 2021
- Reed Davis, FDN-P, CMTA: Biology of Trauma is Metabolic Chaos
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, NP: Types of Adrenal and Hormone Imbalances from Old Trauma
- Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP: The Trauma/Autoimmune Biology and Personality
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: PTSD of the Immune System
- Evan H. Hirsch, MD: When Trauma Comes With Fatigue
- Pantea Kalhor: The Trauma of Biology in Infertility
DAY 2: JULY 20, 2021
- Diane Poole Heller, PhD: The Biology of Secure Attachment
- Bette Lamont, CMA, CC: NeuroDevelopmental Movement: Why People Are More Prone to Trauma Than Ever Before
- Darren Maguire, CTS, MIGPS: The Biology of Trauma in Relationships: Trauma-Informed Relationships
- Erica Komisar, LCSW: COVID-19, Trauma & Kids With Anxiety & ADHD
- Jason Prall: Why Trauma Work is Part of Longevity & Optimal Performance
- Jonathan Otto: God, Trauma and Religion: Your Worldview of the Divine
DAY 3: JULY 21, 2021
- Trudy Scott, CN: Supporting Low Serotonin and Low GABA as Part of Trauma Therapy
- William Walsh, PhD, FACN: Why PTSD is Epigenetic & How to Predict an Epigenetic Crisis
- Roseann Capanna-Hodge, LPC, CMHIMP, BCN: Effective Tools for Rewiring the Neurobiology of Trauma
- Charles Gant, MD, PhD: Addiction Protocol that Yields the Best Recovery Rates in the Country
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT: The Key to the Vagus Nerve
- Misty Williams: Creating Healing Sleep When Sleep Won't Come
DAY 4: JULY 22, 2021
- Peter Levine, PhD: Addicted to Emotions & the Innate Capacity for Healing
- Joan Rosenberg, PhD: Disguised Grief & Its Effects On Your Body
- Tricia Nelson: The Addiction to the Dopamine Hit with Emotional Eating
- Jodi Cohen, NTP: Supporting Trauma Recovery with Essential Oils
- Debi Silber, PhD: The Pain & Healing of Post-Betrayal Syndrome
- Ameet Aggarwal, ND: The Liver & Gut in the Biology of Trauma
DAY 5: JULY 23, 2021
- Romie Mushtaq, MD, ABIHM: The Brain's Stress Response & Busy Brain Symptoms
- Sabriya Dobbins, BSW: Essential Experiential Activities for Mental Wellbeing
- Natasha Fallahi, DC: Transforming High Sensitivity Into a Super-Power for Empaths
- Elena Villanueva, DC: Reverse Engineering the Amygdala Hijack Through Neuroplasticity
- Kiné Corder: Addressing the Trauma Behind Your Money Style and Why We Retraumatize Ourselves About Money
- Louise Swartswalter, ND, CBS: Trauma & Integrating Brain Soul Success
- Jennifer Powter, MSc, CSEP-CEP, CPCC: How Perfectionism from Childhood Sabotages Your Weight Loss
DAY 6: JULY 24, 2021
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Minor Head Traumas Cause Big Problems for Success in Trauma Therapy
- Titus Chiu, MS, DC, DACNB: The Brain Stuck in Inflammation and Overwhelm Cycle
- Peter Kan, DC, DACNB, FAAIM: Trauma and Tackling Brain Inflammation
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD: Gluten, Grains & the Trauma of Inflammation
- Lindsey Elmore, PharmD, BCPS: Tools to Rewire Your Limbic System & Amygdala For Safety
- Christine Schaffner, ND: Using Movement to Release Stored Trauma
DAY 7: JULY 25, 2021
- David Rabin, MD, PhD: The Latest Advances in Trauma, Burnout & Resilience
- Hyla Cass, MD: Leveraging Endocannabinoids & CBD for Mood, Addictions & Inflammation
- Neil Paulvin, DO: Power of NAD+ for Trauma Recovery
- Cynthia Thurlow, NP: When Intermittent Fasting is Too Much Stress for Your Body
- Barry Bruder, ICT, ICP, CH: Micronutrient Neurofeedback for Mental Health, Addictions and Brain Optimization
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P: How Emotional Trauma Affects Your Energy & Biofield