Are you ready to live a life beyond the ordinary?
The creators of Food Matters and Hungry for Change are sharing their 5-part docu-series that explores the current state of our physical, emotional and mental health in a captivating new way.
The film’s producers, James Colquhoun & Laurentine ten Bosch, are hosting this screening event and you are invited to watch all five episodes for FREE.
Airing from Monday 16th March and all you have to do to join in is click HERE to save your spot.
Each of the five fascinating episodes individually tackles some of the most significant challenges of our time, including:
- overcoming the biggest killer of the 21st century: Stress
- depression & anxiety
- healing autoimmune conditions and chronic illness, naturally
- releasing fear & limiting beliefs
- Plus, uncovering more purpose and fulfilment in YOUR life.
Drawing on research and interviews with some of the world’s most recognised celebrities, doctors and thought leaders, including Mark Hyman, Bruce Lipton, Wim Hof, Gabrielle Bernstein, Joe Dispenza and Marie Forleo, to name a few, this inspirational and exclusive Gaia series is set to challenge the way you view health, your inner critic, your passions and ultimately your life.
TRANSCENDENCE will take you on a journey into ‘self’ like no other docu-series before it.
Don’t miss this chance to be inspired, make changes and excel at what you LOVE doing in 2020!
Episode One, What’s In Our Food? demonstrates how modern wheat is disrupting the gut and triggering an immune response, which can lead to autoimmune diseases such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Crohn's Disease
- Eczema, psoriasis, and more
Episode 2, Overcoming Fear and Stress, explores stress like never before, drawing links between the modern Western world’s lifestyle and chronic illnesses such as depression, anxiety, and even cancer.
- Which foods are at the root cause of auto-immune disease, and which foods can help you heal
- How fear and stress inhibit your immune system and can down-regulate genes, leading to auto-immune conditions
- How stress hormones inhibit the body’s ability to use body fat as fuel effectively
Plus, the daily practices you can use to help prevent and naturally heal auto-immune conditions