Recover Your Health & Home From Toxic Mould
Are you sensitive to specific foods?
It is estimated by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations that approximately 25% of the world’s crops, including grains, nuts, wine, spices, tea and coffee, are contaminated by mold and mycotoxins. Other foods that grow mold easily include grain-fed meat, dairy products, alcohol, cocoa, popcorn and dog food.
For some people already struggling with mold illness, these are foods that can become difficult to tolerate, causing symptoms like headaches, IBS, depression, insomnia, rashes and sneezing, among others.
If you are sensitive to “moldy foods,” there is a good chance that you have been exposed to airborne mold as well.
Fortunately, there are simple ways to avoid mold in food and restore your health after toxic mold exposure!
Along with case studies, helpful resources, checklists and step-by-step guides to help you fix your home and address your health concerns, event experts will discuss essential testing and treatment options for mold toxicity, home assessment methods, strategies for immune system support and at-home mold detox practices.
The Toxic Mold Masterclass experts will teach you about:
- How to test food products
- Food vs. building & environmental exposures
- Considerations for water & air quality
- Tests for mycotoxins & systemic health
- How antioxidants battle toxins
- Tips for calming the top 10 mold symptoms
- Link between mycotoxins, dysbiosis & leaky gut
- How to read labels & make better food choices
- And so much more!
Your host, Bridgit Danner, is a well-known functional health coach who experienced how severe environmental illness can be when she was exposed to toxic mold, became very sick and was unsure she’d ever recover. With patience and perseverance, she learned that simple, day-to-day choices were the most effective in restoring her health.
She’s here to share that wisdom and possibility with you!
Be sure to mark your calendar for Feb. 27 – March 5, 2023!
When you Register for The Toxic Mold Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient mold-free life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: FEBRUARY 27
- Matt Pratt-Hyatt, PhD: Home Remediation with Your Health in Mind
- Michael Rubino, CMR, IEP: Build a Successful Remediation Plan
- JW Biava: DIY Mold Testing
- Brian Karr: Developing a Home Testing Plan
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: My Mold Story and Mold 101
DAY 2: FEBRUARY 28
- Mary Beth Ackerley, MD, MD(H), ABIHM: Mycotoxins and Your Brain
- William Shaw, PhD: Mycotoxin Urine Testing
- Kashif Khan: Your Genes Affect Your Mold Detox
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Symptoms and Body Testing
DAY 3: MARCH 1
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES: Restoring Cellular Energy
- Gabrielle Lyon, DO: Mold, Muscle and Movement
- Jason Prall: Emotional Trauma and Your Mold Journey
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Detoxing Safely and Effectively
- Jill Crista, ND: A Naturopathic Approach to Mold
DAY 4: MARCH 2
- Beth O'Hara, FN: Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Connie Zack: Sauna for Detox
- Gail Clayton, DCN, CNS, MS, RPh: Best Mold Detox Diet
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Detox Techniques and Supplements
- Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, Lac: Reversing the Mold-Inflammatory Cascade
DAY 5: MARCH 3
- Jill Carnahan, MD, ABIHM, ABoIM, IFMCP: Treatment Protocols for Mold
- Margaret Christensen, MD, FACOG, IFMCP, ABOIM: Hormonal Disruption Due to Mold
- Jaban Moore, DC: Mold, Infections and Detox
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Rebuilding Body Systems
- Carolyn Ledowsky, ND: MTHFR and Mold Detox
- Scott Forsgren, FDN-P: Your Lyme and Mold Detox Plan
DAY 6: MARCH 4
- Jamie Kunkle, PhD: COVID and Toxic Mold Illness
- Keri Anania, PA-C: How Mycotoxins Disrupt the Gut
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP: Mold, Yeast and Oxalates
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons): Vagal Tone for Healing
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Stages of Healing
DAY 7: MARCH 5
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: Low-Tox Home Building
- Lara Adler: Avoiding Environmental Toxins
- Jeffrey May, MA, CMC, CIAQP :Assessing Indoor Air Quality
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Reducing Other Home Toxins
- Brandon Chappo: Mold Advocacy and Public Policy Reform