Are Your Symptoms From Toxic Mould?
Have you suffered with a mystery illness for years, only to be told, “just take these meds”?
Do you have a known exposure to toxic mold but don’t know the first steps to take?
Did you know that mold and mycotoxins are at the root of many chronic illnesses and immune disorders?
The unrecognized consequences of this toxicity can create susceptibility to acute and chronic respiratory conditions, hormonal imbalances, brain disrepair, chronic gastrointestinal issues and multiple autoimmune conditions.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on April 26 – May 2, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Almost 20 years ago, your host, Dr. Margaret Christensen, was a successful OB-Gyn with a booming practice. She began having debilitating fatigue, was unable to think straight and her body hurt all over, so much she closed her practice.
Her family also showed symptoms: learning difficulties, insomnia, severe mood swings, migraines, ADD, asthma and bronchitis, tremors and sinusitis. After 8 years of sickness, they finally found toxic mold in their water-damaged house.
She’s here to help you by sharing what she learned.
It could be mold toxicity if you are:
- Suffering from sinus infections, bronchitis and migraines
- Weakened by gut issues, brain fog, fatigue, neurologic symptoms
- Constantly challenged with sleep issues
- Enduring terrible mood swings, anxiety and/or depression
- Reacting to chemicals, smells, foods, medications
The Toxic Mold Summit health experts and air quality / remediation specialists will help you identify exposure, set a course for treatment (for consumers and practitioners) and deliver the latest knowledge, tools and techniques for dealing with toxic mold.
You can truly get started on better health today!
When you Register for The Toxic Mold Special Replay, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
Day 1: April 26, 2021
- Mark Hyman, MD - First Fix Food! Role of IV Vitamin C & Ozone
- Neil Nathan, MD - The Highly Sensitive/Chronically Ill Patient Pt. 1
- Gail Clayton, DCN, CNS, MS, RPh - Mast Cells & TGFB-Immune Dysfunction
- Annie Hopper - Is Your Brain Stuck In a Fight, Flight or Freeze Response?
- Christine Schaffner, ND - Complex Biotoxin illness, Biologic Medicine & Detoxification
- Kelly K. McCann, MD, MPH, TM - Healing Cell Membranes: Key to Mold Recovery
DAY 2: APRIL 27, 2021
- Trudy Scott, CN - Immediate Relief for Anxiety
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Breaching the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Suzanne Gazda, MD
- NeuroQuant Imaging Part 1: MS, PANDAS & Psych disorders
- Leila Doolittle, DC, IFMCP, CFMP, Lac - NeuroQuant Part 2: Restoring Brain Function
- Mary Beth Ackerley, MD, MD(H), ABIHM - Brain on Fire: Mental Illness & Mold
DAY 3: APRIL 28, 2021
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Lyme & Co-infections in Biotoxin Illness
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP - Link Between Candida & Toxic Mold
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Parasites & Chronic Infections in Biotoxin Illness
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P - Heavy Metals, Fatigue & Detox
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP - Chemical Sensitivity & Detoxing Your Home
- Donald Dennis, MD, FACS - Chronic Sinusitis Part 1: Amazing Recoveries
DAY 4: APRIL 29, 2021
- Terry Wahls, MD - Minding Our Mitochondria
- Jeffrey Smith - GMOs, Mold & COVID-19
- Kara N Fitzgerald, ND, IFMCP - Methylation, Genetics, Detoxing & Mold
- David Haase, MD - Cutting Edge Therapies in Mold & Complex Brain Injuries
- Matt Pratt-Hyatt, PhD - Testing for Mycotoxins
- Ray L. Solano, RPh, CCN - Peptides Used for Brain Recovery in Complex Brain Injuries
DAY 5: APRIL 30, 2021
- JW Biava - Mold Inspection & Detection
- Bill Nicoll, Licensed Mold Assessor, CMI, CMR - Where Mold Can Hide (& How to Fix It!)
- Jeff Bookout, CMI - Non-Toxic Remediation for Chemically Sensitive
- George Swanson, BSci Industrial Tech, Senior Building Biologist (IBE) - Healthy Building Materials to Prevent Mold
- Michael Schrantz, CIEC, CMI, BPI-BA/EP - DIY vs. Professional Inspections
- Michael McNatt, MBA, MRC, MAC - Optimizing Indoor Air Quality
DAY 6: MAY 1, 2021
- Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM, IFMCP - The Gut-Immune Connection in Mold Illness
- Ami Kapadia, MD, ABFM, ABIHM - SIBO/SIFO Part 1: Treating Fungal SIFO
- Shivan Sarna - SIBO/SIFO Part 2: The Mold-Gut Connection
- Maya Shetreat, MD - Children, Mold & Healing the Terrain
- Amy Myers, MD - Mold & Autoimmunity
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, NP - Hormonal Health, Weight, Fatigue & Biotoxin Illness
DAY 7: MAY 2, 2021
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD - Mold & the 5 Levels of Healing
- Doug Kaufmann - The Fungus Among Us
- Ty & Charlene Bollinger - The Cancer-Mold Connection
- Stephanie McCarter, MD - Mold, Electrohypersensitivity & EMFs
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - Pain to Purpose: Healing from Cell to Soul
- Dave Asprey - Mold & Men: You’re Not Bulletproof!