Learn To Identify & Address Toxic Mold Issues
Not everyone reacts to toxic mold in the same way.
One person could be symptom-free, and another quite sick.
Symptoms of mold toxicity can be varied and may include headaches, asthma, chronic digestive issues, weight gain, chronic pain, anxiety, depression and more.
Could you be suffering from toxic mold exposure?
Join the Toxic Mold Masterclass to learn step-by-step strategies to identify and address toxic mold issues in your body, assess and properly remediate your home and create a low-tox home environment!
The Toxic Mold Masterclass could help you answer questions like:
- What are the symptoms of mold toxicity in adults, kids and pets?
- How do I know if there is mold in my house?
- Do I need to go gluten free?
- What are the best mold detox supplements?
- Is there a way to DIY test for mycotoxins?
- Which gene affects mycotoxin breakdown?
- Get answers to these and many more questions!
Along with case studies, helpful resources, checklists and step-by-step guides to help you fix your home and address your health concerns, our event experts will discuss essential testing and treatment options for mold toxicity, home assessment methods, strategies for immune system support and at-home mold detox practices.
Be sure to mark your calendar from February 21-27, 2022!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Bridgit Danner, is a well-known functional health coach who experienced how severe environmental illness can be when she was exposed to toxic mold, became very sick and was unsure she’d ever recover. With patience and perseverance, she learned that simple, day-to-day choices were the most effective in restoring her health.
She’s here to share that wisdom and possibility with you!
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
When you Register for the Toxic Mold Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about navigating toxic mold exposure!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: FEBRUARY 21
- Brian Karr: Developing a Home Testing Plan
- Matt Pratt-Hyatt, PhD: Home Remediation with Your Health in Mind
- Michael Rubino, CMR, IEP: Build a Successful Remediation Plan
- JW Biava: DIY Mycotoxin Testing
DAY 2: FEBRUARY 22
- Kashif Khan: Your Genes Affect Your Mold Detox
- Mary Beth Ackerley, MD, MD(H), ABIHM: Mycotoxins & Your Brain
- William Shaw, PhD: Mycotoxin Urine Testing
DAY 3: FEBRUARY 23
- Gabrielle Lyon, DO: Mold, Muscle & Movement
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES: Restoring Cellular Energy
- Jason Prall: Emotional Trauma & Your Mold Journey
DAY 4: FEBRUARY 24
- Beth O'Hara, FN: Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Connie Zack: Sauna for Detox
- Gail Clayton, DCN, CNS, MS, RPh: Best Mold Detox Diet
DAY 5: FEBRUARY 25
- Margaret Christensen, MD, FACOG, IFMCP, ABOIM: Hormonal Disruption Due to Mold
- Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM, IFMCP: Treatment Protocols for Mold
- Jaban Moore, DC: Mold, Infections & Detox
DAY 6: FEBRUARY 26
- Keri Anania, PA-C: How Mycotoxins Disrupt the Gut
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons): Vagal Tone for Healing
- Brendan Vermeire: Brain, Gut & Metabolic Health
DAY 7: FEBRUARY 27
- Lara Adler: Avoiding Environmental Toxins
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: Low-Tox Home Building
- Jeffrey May, MA, CMC, CIAQP: Assessing Indoor Air Quality