- Trudy Scott, CN - GABA and Tryptophan for Anxiety and Insomnia
- Alex Howard - 5 Energy Types That Cause Sleep Issues
- Christa Orecchio, CN - Food as Medicine to Reset Sleep and Energy
- Cory Muscara, MAPP - Deep Sleep with Meditation and Mindfulness
- Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP - Taming the Trauma That Keeps You Awake at Night
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT - Toxic Emotions: Winning the Battle
- Evan Brand, BCHN, CFMP, NTP - Mould, Lyme, Co-infections and Sleep Issues
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Drain Your Brain to Improve Sleep
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - Detoxing for Better Sleep
- Kasia Kines, DCN, MS, MA, CN, CSN - How Epstein Barr Virus Affects Energy and Sleep
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Are Parasites and Infections Impacting Your Sleep?
- Jane Barlow Christensen - Become a Sleep Ninja with Herbal Medicine
- Ari Whitten - How Mitochondria Control Your Energy
- Michael Ruscio, DC - How Probiotics May Impact Your Sleep
- Saundra Dalton-Smith, MD - Why Your Body Needs Rest
- Jonathan Otto - Hidden Triggers Linked to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P, NC, CHHC - T.B.A.
- Christine Schaffner, ND - The Glymphatic System and Sleep
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Blood Sugar Stability for Optimal Sleep
- Cavin Balaster - Recovering from Brain Injury
- Deborah J Fryer, PhD - T.B.A.
- Michael S. Tyrrell - Soothing the Savage Beast of Insomnia
- Mary Clifton, MD - CBD and Sleep
- Anna Cabeca, DO - Why Women Need Progesterone to Sleep
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD - How Grain Induced Inflammation Affects Sleep
- Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS - Healing Fibromyalgia, Low Moods and IBS
- Felice Gersh, MD - Sleep Secrets for Women with PCOS
- Magdalena Wszelaki - Sleep Solutions for Endometriosis
- Maria Emmerich - T.B.A.
- Michael Breus, PhD - How to Be Better in Bed
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Are You Wired for Sleep Deprivation?
- Jason Prall - Simple Steps to Reset Your Body Clock
- Kirk Parsley, MD - How Sleep Affects Performance and Relationships
- Michelle Sands, ND - Your Sleep Clock
- Robert Rasmussen - Is Your Mattress Keeping You Awake at Night?
- Ann Shippy, MD - Toxins in Your Bedroom
- Robyn Benson, DOM - Support Your Nervous System for Better Sleep
- Lloyd Burrell - Impact of EMFs on Your Sleep
- Stephen J. Ezell - How Inhaling Toxic Chemicals Disrupts Sleep
- Tara Youngblood - Why Cold Improves Sleep
Learn How To Optimise Your Sleep
According to the National institutes of Health, lack of restful sleep causes a long list of issues, including obesity, certain cancers, depression and anxiety, lack of focus and energy, higher accident rates, decreased sex drive and more!
Learn to optimise your sleep when you attend this free, online event
Alongside nutrition and exercise, Harvard Medical School considers sleep to be the third pillar of good health.
Without good sleep, our bodies aren't getting the digest-repair-restore time needed to heal. And without enough restful sleep, our mental health tanks, the important emotional reserves we need to deal with the stressors of life get depleted and compliance with any healing protocol can feel overwhelming or even impossible.
Ask yourself these important questions:
- Want to sleep after eating?
- Do you fall asleep while reading or watching TV?
- Experiencing decreased sex drive?
- Hit the snooze button every morning?
- Sometimes "crash" and sleep for hours?
- Rely on caffeine and sugar for energy?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you may be sleep deprived.
Fortunately, there are things you can do to end excessive daytime sleepiness, like:
Join Your Best Sleep Ever Summit, free and online
Your host, Misty Williams, dealt with a variety of sleep and fatigue issues stemming from low hormones, hypothyroidism, extreme stress, Epstein Barr Virus and unexplained weight gain that had her snoring at night.
She found that by changing one simple sleep protocol, she was able to wake feeling refreshed for the first time in her life.
Along with some of the world's foremost health experts, Misty is here to help you by sharing what she learned.
The Your Best Sleep Ever Summit will help you with:
- Rebounding from sleep deficits after childbirth
- Issues linked to prescription sleep medication
- Supplements, herbs and diet tips for better sleep
- Strategies to reduce stress and optimize sleep quality
- Improving brain function while you sleep
- Creating a low-EMF sleep sanctuary
- And so much more!
The best protocols in the world will not help you heal if you're not sleeping well.
When you register for Your Best Sleep Ever Summit, you'll also unlock early access to interviews, free guides and helpful eBooks about sleep health.
You can learn to optimise your sleep when you attend this free, on-line event
You can Join this educational summit by Registering Today
Get this 10-page eGuide to getting a good night's sleep
Unlock Misty Williams' powerful, 10-page eGuide, Create Your Sleep Sanctuary, and discover how making changes to your home and daily routine can help you get restful, restorative sleep!
Exclusive transcripts about sleep from Alex Howard, Dr. Ruscio & Trudy Scott
Over the course of recording the interviews for Your Best Sleep Ever Summit, Misty Williams uncovered a number of incredible health tips and tactics from more than 50 experts -- researchers, practitioners and doctors -- on the front lines of improved health and happiness.
These full-length interview transcripts are chock full of those pearls of health wisdom.
3 exclusive transcripts about sleeping better with Drs. Bruce, Armine & Parsley
There is SO MUCH to be learned from these 3 interview transcripts -- in fact, there are practically always amazing insights from these icons in natural health and wellness who have made it their mission to help heal the world!
In this 31-page document, you'll learn about:
- "Sleep and Skin" with Dr. Michael Breus
- "Finally Get a Perfect Night's Sleep!" with Dr. Jess Armine
- "Power of Sleep for Survival (and Beyond!)" with Dr. Kirk Parsley