Unlock The Key To Lasting Health
What if recovering from every hurdle you ever faced was about how resilient you are?
Resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from and adapt to difficult life events, including trauma, illness or any kind of physical, mental or emotional setback.
It is also a fundamental feature of normal, everyday coping skills: You need resilience in order to change your diet, improve your sleep, lose weight (and keep it off), remember to take your supplements, choose to get out of bed in the morning and exercise.
All change needs resilience, and it is something we learn, something we can enhance and build upon.
The Resilience Roadmap Summit could help you answer questions like:
- What is resilience?
- How do I build and maintain a resilient mindset?
- What kind of skills do I need to support resilience?
- Does diet affect resilience?
- Could I be compromising my resilience?
- Why is emotional connection so important for resilience?
- I feel stuck. What can I do right now to move forward?
- Get answers to these and many more questions!
Be sure to mark your calendar for October 25-31, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Jodi Cohen, forged the path to resilience on her own when no roadmap existed, finding a way to navigate overwhelming grief and heartache after her son, Max, died in a car accident. Over time and through trial and error, she was able to identify certain strategies that always helped.
During this time, she also began to seek out experts to research and understand HOW and WHY these particular tactics seemed to help. This summit is her compilation of that fieldwork and research.
She’s here to share her wisdom and experience with you.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
When you Register for the Resilience Roadmap Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: OCTOBER 25, 2021
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM: Rewiring the Brain for Resilience
- Dave Asprey: Biohacking Resilience
- JJ Virgin, CNS, BCHN, EP-C: Tools for Resilience
- Robert J. Melillo, DC, DABCN, PhD(c): Brain Balance & Resilience
- Titus Chiu, MS, DC, DACNB: Neurology of Resilience
- Andrea Nakayama, FNLP, MSN, CNC, CNE, CHHC: A Functional Nutrition Approach to Resilience
- Jodi Cohen, Founder of Vibrant Blue Oils: The Resilience Roadmap
- Pedram Shojai, OMD: Inner Resilience: The Mind-Body Connection
DAY 2: OCTOBER 26, 2021
- Rollin McCraty, PhD: The Coherence Advantage: Heart-Brain Dynamics & Optimizing Resilience
- Evan H. Hirsch, MD: Resolving Fatigue to Naturally Enhance Resilience
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, NP: The Adrenal Glands: Supporting Your Organs of Resilience
- Christine Schaffner, ND: Resilience Enhancing Sleep
- Brian Mowll, CDE, MLDE, IFMCP: Blood Sugar for Resilience
- Elena Villanueva, DC: Brain Chemistry & Resilience
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT: Building Resilience through Healing Trauma
- Aimie Apigian, MD, MS, MPH: Calming the Freeze Response to Support Resilience
DAY 3: OCTOBER 27, 2021
- Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS: Building Innate Resilience by Supporting Healthy Bile
- Christopher Shade, PhD: Detoxification as the Foundation for Building Resilience & Vitality
- Jonathan Landsman: Supporting Liver Health to Enhance Immune Resilience
- Brian Vaszily: Physical and Emotional Boundaries for Resilience
- Lloyd Burrell: Supporting Your Resilience to EMFs
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: Natural Strategies for Boosting Gut Resilience
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Toxic Mold & Emotional Overload
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD: Detoxification to Support Resilience
DAY 4: OCTOBER 28, 2021
- Terry Wahls, MD: Diet is Key to Resilience
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS: Advanced Nutrition Strategies for Energy, Fat Burning & Stress Resilience
- Kiran Krishnan: Balancing Your Gut Microbiome for Resilience
- Daniel Pompa, PScD: Enhancing Cellular Resilience
- Elisa Song, MD: Supporting Immune Resilience in Kids
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Immune Resilience
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP: Break Free from Chronic Pain to Achieve High Resilience
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD: How Gluten Undermines Resilience
DAY 5: OCTOBER 29, 2021
- Kim D'Eramo, DO: Honoring Your Truth to Support Resilience
- Amy Stark, Med: Releasing Perfectionism & Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Lauda Leon: Emotional Resilience: What Keeps You Stuck and How to Move Forward
- Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP: Self-Care Rituals to Support Resilience
- Sachin Patel, DC: Breathwork to Promote Resilience
- Leah Zaccaria, E-RYT: Speaking & Living Your Truth
- Greg Eckel, ND, Lac: Shifting Energy States to Support Resilience
- Erica Keswin: Resilience Rituals
DAY 6: OCTOBER 30, 2021
- Christiane Northrup, MD: Interpersonal Boundaries for Resilience
- Lauren Geertsen: Supporting Mental Health with Flower Essences
- Debi Silber, PhD: Shifting Out of Trauma
- Lisa Fraley, JD, CHHC: Navigating Challenging Situations & People
- Naomi Panzer, MFA, RYT-200: Yoga & Journaling for Resilience
- Tara Hunkin, NTP, CGP, RWP: Resilience Roadmap to Parenting a Special Needs Child
- Shelena Lalji, MD, FACOG: From Tragedy to Self-Healing
DAY 7: OCTOBER 31, 2021
- Marci Shimoff: Raising Your Resilience Set-Point
- Sue Morter, DC: Establishing the Energy Flow Needed for Healing & Transformation
- Alex Howard: The 6 Emotional Styles
- Eric Zielinski, DC: Emotional Detoxification
- Lindsey Elmore, PharmD, BCPS: Enhancing Your Stress Threshold
- Eileen Day McKusick, MA: Voltage for Electrical Resilience
- Misty Williams: Enhancing Sleep to Improve Resilience
- Tricia Acheatel, AHG, CCN: Shifting Self-Awareness & Self-Acceptance to Enhance Resilience