Monday 27th September – 1st October
Partner With The Healing Power Of Mother Nature
We’re living in a pivotal time for deepening our approaches to wellness and healing.
Traditional wisdom on how our plant allies help our bodily systems is being supported by scientific evidence of how botanical medicines work.
Leading botanical medicine experts have energized a new generation of healers and educators eager to help people establish nurturing self-care routines.
You are invited to The Future of Plant Medicine Summit, where you’ll discover important herbs used in Ayurveda for every stage of life, nervine tonic herbs for protection against stress, herbs for managing headaches naturally and many other valuable herbal remedies and applications.
The Future of Plant Medicine Summit is arriving at a time of global awakening to the importance of holistic approaches to disease, emotional distress and the need for planetary healing. This esteemed collection of Ayurvedic and integrative medical doctors and pharmacists, herbalists, researchers, educators and healers are shaping the future of herbal medicine.
You’ll be receiving support from the next generation of visionaries in the plant medicine movement, all of whom can help you understand the practicalities of creating an individualized botanical medicine treatment plan.
Plus, you’ll explore myriad rituals, passed down through generations, that connect you to your plant allies through a deep journey of the soul and the subconscious.
Free Online Event
The Future of Plant Medicine Summit
September 27 – October 1, 2021
You’ll be hearing from more than two dozen leading natural medicine experts, health practitioners and inspiring educators, including Rosita Arvigo, David Winston, Xochitl Kusikuy Ashe, Dr. Trupti Gokani, Kami McBride, Shehbaz Khan, Sarita Shrestha, MD, Arjun Das and many others, alongside co-hosts David Crow, Adriana Ayales, Kelsey Barrett, Sajah Popham and Nicole Telkes.
They’ll be sharing up-to-date practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs and being intentional about your eating habits to boost your resilience and reduce stress.
Here’s a sample of what these world-class speakers will be sharing with you…
- Learn how grief and fear are treated within Mayan medicine with Rosita Arvigo, founder of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®.
- Understand how specific herbs and herbal formulas can relieve certain types of pain with herbalist and ethnobotanist David Winston.
- Dr. Trupti Gokani shows you how to align your “three brains”, an ancient concept backed by modern research, to improve your health and relationships.
- Take your self-care to the next level with Kami McBride’s herbal healing tools that support your body, mind and spirit during these rapidly changing times.
- Learn how frankincense can enhance your spiritual path, heighten your sense of awareness and impact your mental state with Shehbaz Kahn.
- Receive valuable practices to enhance your health and wellbeing during life transitions with Sarita Shrestha, MD.
- Learn about the challenges and opportunities of applying traditional Indian medicine in remote areas of the planet from Arjun Das, Ayurvedic practitioner and panchakarma specialist.
- Explore effective treatment options to stop, prevent and possibly permanently eradicate headaches with renowned holistic medicine expert K.P. Khalsa
- Receive empowering wisdom about healing and protecting your womb from Dr. Eshe Faizah.
- And much more!
And, as the speakers in The Future of Planet Medicine Summit offer world-class expertise on a range of critical topics, you’ll have access to their support and the support of a global plant medicine community, through the chat box feature. Ask your pressing questions live and receive guidance from leaders in the herbal medicine movement.
During this timely event, you’ll discover the very latest in plant medicine, including:
- Three critical herbal remedies that restore and rebuild the nervous system gently and safely
- The healing properties of plant “slime” or mucilage and how to safely use it as medicine
- How to improve herbal formulation precision for your body typology based upon traditional Tibetan medicine
- How global spice markets can transform the future of healthcare by offering powering therapeutics for some of the most difficult illnesses
- How to maintain and protect garden apothecaries given current weather extremes
- The art of preparing fresh pine needles, twigs and bark for a daily tea that provides a plethora of vitamins C, A, K and B, plus other essential nutrients
- Powerful spiritual herbs and plants that have been used for millennia to activate higher awareness, intuitive abilities and deep healing
- Plant medicine from the Ayurvedic and Western pharmacopeia that supports releasing nervous system patterns, increasing resiliency and tonifying the vagus nerve
- The significant environmental benefits and high-quality vibrant medicines generated by self-sufficient herbalism
- The future of healing through herbs and astrology, including medical research supporting astrological considerations
- The roots of herbal energetics and how they have been represented in Western herbal traditions
- And much more!