Learn To Leverage Food & Nutrients For Your Individual Health Needs
Are you seeking clarity about the right nutritional plan for you?
Discover how to mobilize nutrients and food based on your individual biology to prevent and reverse disease!
Join the complimentary and online Reverse Disease with Personalized Nutrition!
In warm and engaging conversations, our event experts will explore the gamut of systems medicine which underpins personalized nutrition, spotlighting nutrient biochemistry, cultural food practices and the technology interface.
Reverse Disease with Personalized Nutrition could help you answer questions like:
- Is it possible to detect disease before symptoms?
- How can I assess my nutritional status?
- How do I choose supplements safely?
- What role do genetics play in weight loss?
- Should I try fasting?
- How do I get the most nutrients out of my food?
- Which is better: GMO-free or organic?
- How does building community support health?
- Get answers to these and many more questions!
You’ll increase your understanding of how your body works and equip yourself to make better choices for better health.
Be sure to mark your calendar from January 24-30, 2022!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Adigo Atabo, became fascinated with the mechanics of food as a tool for maintaining health while in medical school after reading Dr. Denis Burkitt’s book, Don’t Forget Fibre in Your Diet. She was struck by its message that whole plant foods support health and prevent disease. After a diversion of many years pursuing a career in surgery, she returned to studying food as a healing modality.
In her clinical practice, Dr. Adigo takes great care to understand how each piece of a patient’s story, including clinical findings, fits into the big picture, providing the basis for a comprehensive therapy plan, and for deciding where to start and what to do next. Her vision is to make nutritional systems analysis easily available to all to support movement towards health and away from disease.
She’s here to share that wisdom and experience with you.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
When you Register for Reverse Disease with Personalized Nutrition, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about how personalized nutrition can support your health!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: JANUARY 24
- Michael Snyder, PhD: How to Detect Disease Before Symptoms
- Nathan Price, PhD: How Systemic Factors Impact Health
- Sunil Pai, MD: How Science is Catching Up with Ayurveda
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD: How the Autonomic Nervous System Regulates Health
- Nathan Price, PhD: How Tech is Deepening our Understanding of Biomarkers
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD: How Nutrients, Thoughts & Environment Combine to Determine Health
DAY 2: JANUARY 25
- Carla Stanton, MD, MRCGP: How to Reduce Stress with Breathwork
- Robert Hoffman, PhD: How Methionine Impacts Health
- Csilla Veress, ND, Dipl. OM: How Amino Acids Impact Disease
- Sunil Pai, MD: How Food Can Trigger Inflammation
DAY 3: JANUARY 26
- Sarah Myhill, MBBS: How to Evaluate Mitochondrial Health
- Jeremy Lam, MD, ABIM, ABAARM, FAAMFM: How to Recognize Stress
- Pete Williams, M. Med. Sci, CSCS, IFMCP: How to Muscle-Up for Health
- Armin Schwarzbach, PhD, MD: How to Protect Against Chronic Infection
DAY 4: JANUARY 27
- Alan Goldhamer, DC: How to Reset Your Health with Fasting
- Nathan S Bryan, PhD: How to Boost Nitric Oxide
- Yewande Okuleye, PhD: How Cannabis Supports Health
- Jeffrey & Jill Dalton: How to Cook & Eat for Health
- Charles Dowding: How to Grow Vegetables
- John Kohler: How to Get the Most Nutrients Out of Your Food
DAY 5: JANUARY 28
- Alan Goldhamer, DC: How to Break Food Addiction
- Kirsten Shockey: How to Supercharge the Microbiome
- Chef AJ: How to Lose Weight
- Nick Bennett, RNutr: How to Choose Supplements Safely
- John Kohler: How Food Variety Impacts Health
- Joel Fuhrman, MD: How to Identify Foods with the Highest Nutrient Density
DAY 6: JANUARY 29
- Sarah Myhill, MBBS: How to Restore Energy Production
- Chelsea C. Elliott, MSW: How to Handle Kids & Food
- Miki Kashtan, PhD: How to Rebuild Community
- Carrie Lam, MD, DABFM, ABAARM, FAAMFM: How to Manage Stress
- Sunil Pai, MD: How to Stop Chronic Inflammation
- Joel Fuhrman, MD: How to Identify Healthy Fats
DAY 7: JANUARY 30
- Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr.: Reverse Heart Disease With Leafy Greens
- Audree Lee, CHHC, AADP: Tragedy to Triumph: Audree's Journey with Breast Cancer
- David Lusch, BS: Fear to Forgiveness: David’s Journey with OCD