Tuesday 7th - 14th December
- Eat your vegetables…
- Walk 10,000 steps per day…
- Get 8 hours of sleep at night…
- Drink your water…
Nobody is going to say that’s not good advice. It’s all part of a healthy lifestyle to help you live longer and better.
Unfortunately, it’s ignoring the Most Important component of a long and healthy life.
What’s the secret to actually living to 100+ in a body you can still happily get around in? Cellular Health.
Keeping our cells healthy is a matter of cellular regeneration and stem cell growth.
Thankfully, doctors and scientists from all over the world have been using peptides to advance cellular regeneration for decades!
And now you can steal their secrets by joining the Peptide Summit happening 7th – 14th December 2021.
Have you heard about the two twins, one astronaut and one earth-dweller, who were studied by science?
Basically, scientists wanted to look at their cells to see what space and weightlessness did to the aging process.
The brothers were studied before and after one of them spent time in space, and the results were phenomenal!
It turns out that space has a pretty profound effect on our bodies. (Who knew?)
Want to find out what the astronaut study can teach us about aging? Join the Peptide Summit happening 7th – 14th December 2021
The summit is free to attend, so grab your Ticket Now.
How many times have you tried to lose weight over the course of your life? Five? Ten? Twenty?
Most of us have tried (and failed) over and over again. And it’s for one very simple reason: diets don’t work.
They don’t work because they’re not sustainable. But they especially don’t work because all of our bodies are different and we need to address what’s happening on a cellular level before we pay any attention to the carbs and protein.
Want to understand what’s happening in your cells and discover ways to boost fat loss naturally?
Join the Peptide Summit happening 7th – 14th December 2021.
Just for Registering you’ll instantly get access to all the summit bonuses, valued at more than $500.
The Peptide Summit is hosted by Dr. Ken Holtorf and will feature more than 40 experts in peptide therapy to help you improve brain health, look and feel decades younger, and have more energy than you’ve had in years!
Activate your body’s self-healing system
Did you know your body has the innate ability to heal itself and self-regulate?
The process is called “autophagy.” Once it’s activated, you can heal everything from cuts and bruises to illness and diseases because your cells are in healing mode.
Unfortunately, modern society is NOT built to trigger autophagy.
This guide will give you the feast and famine protocol to follow to put your body in autophagy mode, as well as herbs and exercises that keep you there.
Cutting-edge thyroid treatments (light years ahead)
Did you know that it takes 17 years for new medical advancements to be accepted in the medical community at large.
That means most doctors, including yours, are 10-20 years behind the curve all the time.
If you have a severe health condition like hypothyroidism, that can mean the difference between life and death.
Dr. Ken Holtorf’s masterclass, The Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypothyroidism 17 Years Ahead.
This powerful class will give you the latest technologies and treatments being used worldwide to manage hypothyroidism.
Meet Our Trusted Speakers
- Kent Holtorf, M.D.: Counteracting EMF Toxicity With Peptides
- Kashif Khan: Hack Your DNA To Slow Down Aging
- Melissa Gallagher, N.D., LDT: Unlock Your Code To Thrive - The Epigentics Of Longevity
- Greg Kelly, N.D.: Research In Neurodegenerative Diseases, Senolytics & Aging, 3-5 Neurohacking Go-Tos To Slow Down The Aging Process
- Jean-Francois Tremblay, M.D., CM, FRCPC, FAACS: Combatting The Effects Of Stress & Intense Physical Activity: How Peptides Can Help Keep Your Body In Peak Condition
- Amber Krogsrud, N.D.: Peptide Therapy For Mitochondrial Health, Energy, Body Composition & Immunity
- Donald Wiencek: How To Provide Custom Private Label Supplements To Your Patients (For Practitioners)
- Kent Holtorf, M.D.: Peptide Introduction
- Melissa Petersen, DC, MS, BCHH: Unlock Your Code To Thrive - The Epigentics Of Longevity
- Farshid Rahbar, M.D.: When Your Gut Is Killing You: The Danger Of Non-Digestive Symptoms In Patients With GI Disorders
- Nick Delgado, PhD, ABAAHP, CHT: Using Peptides To Help Master Love, Sex & Intimacy
- Aimie Apigian, M.D.: Peptides To Combat Stress & Overwhelm
- Matt Cook, M.D.: Peptides To Combat Stress & Overwhelm
- Gordon Crozier, DO: Cell Yourself – Finding The Root Cause Of Illness And Options For Treatment
- Kent Holtorf, M.D.: Peptides 101
- Joe Cleaver, M.D., FAARM, ABAARM: The Underpinnings Of Aging & What To Do About It
- Betsy Greenleaf, DO, FACOOG, FACOG,MBA: When It Sucks To Be A Woman: The Treatment Of Pelvic Problems, Incontinence & Other Taboo Topics
- Leo Galland, M.D.: Can Peptides Be Utilized To Combat Viruses?
- Scott Forsgren, FDN-P, NC: A Journey Through Inflammatory Illness
- Michael Meighen, M.D.: Creating A New You: The Use Of Peptides, Hormones, And Regenerative Medicine Techniques To Look Your Best For Life Without Surgery
- Heather Sandison, N.D.: Peptides & Neurohacking
- Christopher Wakely, N.D.: Secrets To Fatigue, Brain Fog, Mood Disorders & Pain
- Kent Holtorf, M.D.: How Peptides Saved My Life
- Paul Barattiero: How Hydrogen Gas Affects Peptides
- Elizabeth Tringali P.A: Making The Connection - Looking At Unconventional Patterns To Solve Autoimmune Disorders
- Kathleen O’Neil-Smith, M.D., FAARM: The Ultimate Peptide Overview To Help Master Your Health
- Chris Turnpaugh, DC: Making Your Golden Years Sparkle: How To Look & Feel Great After 50
- Cory Tichauer, N.D.: Combatting Environmental Toxins With Peptides Part 1
- Uzzi Reiss, M.D.: Peptides & Fertility
- Kent Holtorf, M.D.: Why Doesnt My Doctor Know About Peptide
- James La Valle, RPh, CCN, MT: The Metabolic Code, Drug Induced Microbiome Disruption, Aging & More!
- Keesha Ewers, PhD, MSN, ARNP, FNPc: How To Recover From Post-Election Blues
- Sanjeev Goel, M.D., FCFP(PC) CAFCI: An Intro To Biohacking And Psychedelics
- George Rice, M.D.: Mitochondrial Peptides: Have We Found The Path To Optimal Health & Longevity?
- Lisa Hunt, DO: Innovative Treatments For Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders
- Neil Paulvin, DO: Peptides For Optimal Fitness & Athletics
- R. David Calvo, M.D.: Solutions To Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Kelly Halderman, N.D.: Peptides To Maximize Your Metabolic Code
- Nafysa Parpia, N.D.: Biohacking Complex Chronic Illnesses
- Valerie Phillips, N.D.: Living Libido Loca! Supercharge Your Libido At Any Age
- Richard Gaines, M.D.: Size Matters - The Latest Medical Technologies To Increase Penile Size & Maximize Sexual Enhancement & Healtha
- Kiran Krishnan: The Brain & Gut Connection
- Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D.: Innovative Cancer Therapies
- Regan Archibald, LAc, Dipl OM: How To Make A Living (& A Life) As A Functional Medicine Expert
- Eric McDonald: Activate Telomerase To Stop Telomere Loss, Studies & Data
- Suresh Raja, M.D.: Rescue Peptides Augmenting Mitochondrial Voltage, Fuel & Oxygen Levels.
- Jeffrey Piccirillo, DO: The Perfect PRP: Everything You Need To Know About Platelet-Rich Plasma
- Nathalie Niddam, CNP: Hack Your Health: The Ultimate Guide To Peptides & Biohacking
- Joseph Raffaele, M.D.: Slow Down The Aging Process: Telomere Biology In Age-Management Medicine
- James Prather: Your Fragile Brain: How To Measure Your Brain Voltage & Protect Yourself From Trauma, Concussions & Dementia
- Bob Miller, CTN: Functional Genomics With Bob Miller
- Chad Prusmack, M.D., FAANS, IFMPC: The Precision Medicine Approach To Neurodegenerative Diseases & Total Body Health
- Eric Gordon, M.D.: Metabolomics, The Cell Danger Response & Peptide Therapy
- Afif Ghannoum: Microbiome, Mycology & More!
- Amy Derksen, N.D.: Peptide Potential For Chronic Illness
- Mark Sherwood, N.D.: Overwriting Obesity: The Simple Way To Lose Belly Fat
- Ryan Lester: Clinical Use Of Peptides And The Nine Hallmarks Of Aging