Turn on your body’s ability to heal!
A balanced nervous system supports healthy brain function, mood and emotional stability and enhances physical health through supporting healthy digestion, detoxification and immune function, minimizing pain and calming inflammation.
Your parasympathetic nervous system activates your ability to relax and heal, routing blood flow to your organs of digestion and detoxification, slowing your heart rate, normalizing your breathing and calming anxiety and depression.
This event takes place November 9-15, 2020!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Jodi Cohen, has studied the parasympathetic nervous system for the last decade after discovering the impact that activating your parasympathetic branch can have on your mood, energy and health.
Her experience supporting the parasympathetic state extends beyond her clinical practice and research. Her knowledge and experience accessing this state played a critical role in her own ability to navigate tragedy and loss after her 12-year old son, Max, was killed in a car accident.
She credits her daily parasympathetic activation practice as the life raft that allowed her to show up for her surviving daughter, as well as her employees and clients.
Accessing the parasympathetic state allowed her to stay calm in the face of the storm and move through the most challenging circumstances she had ever faced with integrity and grace.
Her intention with this summit is to share this powerful tool that everyone can access when life is too overwhelming.
The Parasympathetic Summit could help you:
- Heal your gut, calm systemic inflammation and optimize GI function
- Accelerate healing and detoxification
- Enhance mood and calm anxiety, depression, anger, fear and grief
- Improve memory and enhance mental stamina
- Reduce pain and improve muscle strength
- Reverse and heal chronic symptoms
- Learn simple, natural parasympathetic activation techniques
- And so much more!
You can truly get started on better health today!
When you register for The Parasympathetic Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: NOVEMBER 9
- Stephen Porges, PhD - The Polyvagal Theory: Insights Into Resilience
- Robert J Melillo, DC, DABCN, PhD(c) – What are Brain Imbalances?
- Jodi Cohen, NTP - Practical Overview: Your Parasympathetic State
- Titus Chiu, MS, DC, DACNB - Impact of Concussions on Your Nervous System
- Lloyd Burrell - Impact of EMFs on Your Parasympathetic
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT - Building Emotional Immunity
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP - Longevity, Mindset & Parasympathetic
- Tara Hunkin, NTP, CGP, RWP - Children & Neurodevelopmental Disorders
DAY 2: NOVEMBER 10
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Disconnection Syndrome & Your Parasympathetic
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Biology Behind Premature Aging
- Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION, NANP - Healing Attachment Trauma
- Heidi Hanna, PhD - How to Circuit-Break Stress
- Debi Silber, PhD - Unhealed Betrayal is Making You Sick
- Michelle Norris - Navigating Hard Things
- Alex Howard - Reset Your Nervous System
- Eric Zielinski, DC - Essential Oils for Instant Calm & Parasympathetic Bliss
DAY 3: NOVEMBER 11
- Kiran Krishnan - Microbiome & Your Parasympathetic State
- Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD - Gut & Mental Health Connection
- Anna Cabeca, DO - Keto Diet & Brain Health
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP - Impact of Stress & Your Genes on Gut Health
- Shivan Sarna - SIBO & Gut Health
- Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS, DC, CCN, DACBN - Hormonal Impact of Sympathetic Overdrive
- Daniel Kalish, DC - How Brain Health Impacts the Parasympathetic State
DAY 4: NOVEMBER 12
- Elisa Song, MD - Cell Danger Response & the Parasympathetic State
- Terry Wahls, MD - Connection Between Diet, Lifestyle & Pain
- Rashid A. Buttar, DO, FAAPM, FACAM, FAAIM - Parasympathetic BioHacks
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Connecting the Dots to Your Mitochondria
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP - Sympathetic Stressors: Mold & Mycotoxins
- Sachin Patel, DC - The Doctor of the Future is the Patient
DAY 5: NOVEMBER 13
- Joseph Pizzorno, ND - Parasympathetic State & Environmental Toxins
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - How Sugar & Fat Affect Your Vagus Nerve
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P - Fastest Ways to Relax Your Nervous System
- Christine Schaffner, ND - Women & Vagus Nerve Toxicity
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Mitochondria & the Parasympathetic System
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP - Toxic Mold & Stress on Your Nervous System
- Marco Ruggiero, MD, PhD - Probiotics & GcMAF for Rebalancing the Parasympathetic
DAY 6: NOVEMBER 14
- Maya Shetreat, MD - How Plants Support the Parasympathetic State
- Amy Stark, Med - How to Shift Out of Fight or Flight
- Jason Prall - Emotional Experiences & the Parasympathetic State
- Deanna Minich, PhD, CNS, IFMCP - Power of Phytonutrients
- Eileen Day McKusick, MA - Understanding Your Electric Health
- Greg Eckel, ND, Lac - Role of the Parasympathetic in Brain Health
- Sterling Cooley - Vagus Nerve Stimulation Technology
DAY 7: NOVEMBER 15
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES - The Role of Mitochondria & Your Parasympathetic State
- Diana Driscoll, OD - Acetylcholine & Your Vagus Nerve
- Jack Wolfson, DO, FACC - Parasympathetic State & Heart Health
- Jen Esquer, DPT - Downregulation to Decrease Pain
- Kirk Gair, DC, IDE - Lasers, Pain & the Parasympathetic State
- Nicolas Pineault - Electrosmog Stress on Your Nervous System
- Tiffany Caplan, DC, CFMP, BCIM, IFMCP - Autoimmune Pain & Parasympathetic Connection
- Justin Marchegiani, DC - Improving Thyroid Function