Have You Been Sick For Years Without Any Known Cause?
Often the root cause of chronic illnesses, parasites are more common than you think!
In humans, parasites can cause a wide array of symptoms:
- Digestive trouble
- Skin rashes
- Constant hunger
- Symptoms worse during full moon
- Heart palpitations or chest pain
- Brain fog
- Muscle aches
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Acid reflux
- Teeth grinding
- Itching on anus
If you’ve been sick for years, parasites could be causing some of your symptoms. Join in and learn how to properly detect and eliminate them!
Parasites: The Missing Link to Chronic Illness could help you answer questions like:
- Why are parasite infections such a big deal?
- How do I know if I have a parasitic infection?
- What is the connection between parasites & autoimmunity?
- Do environmental factors impact parasitic infections?
- How do I implement an antiparasitic diet?
- What’s preventing me from eliminating parasites?
- How do I defend against getting parasites in the first place?
- Get answers to these and many more questions!
Be sure to mark your calendar for October 4-10, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Jaban Moore, became a health advocate for himself when his health started to decline when he was 25. With symptoms of fatigue, joint pain and low testosterone with no known cause, he searched for answers from many different doctors. After not finding answers from several of them, he met a practitioner at a functional medicine conference who suggested the possibility of Lyme disease and parasites. After some testing and further investigation, he was found to be positive, and this began his journey of learning how to treat these issues.
He has been symptom free for over 5 years now, and often sees parasites as a root cause of chronic illness in MANY of his clients.
He’s here to help you by sharing his wisdom and experience.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!Register for Parasites: The Missing Link to Chronic Illness, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern
DAY 1: OCTOBER 4, 2021
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Parasites: Why They Keep Coming Back
- Chris Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK - Chronic Disease and the Bioenergetic System
- Rob Besner, PScD - Harnessing Nature's Healing Elements to Optimize Detox and Drainage
- Seth Gerlach, DC, DABCI - Supportive Tools for Detox and Drainage
- Ameet Aggarwal, ND - How Parasites Lead to Liver and Emotional Stress
DAY 2: OCTOBER 5, 2021
- Shivan Sarna - Is it SIBO, Parasites or Both?
- John Dempster, ND, FAARFM, ABAAHP - Detection of Parasites and the Autoimmune Connection
- Jaban Moore, DC - Parasites and the Epidemic of Childhood Sickness
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD - How a Grain-Heavy Diet Creates a Welcoming Environment for Parasites
- Will Cole, DC - How to Identify Chronic Disease and Move Down the Inflammation Spectrum
- Kiran Krishnan - The Microbiome: Your First Line of Defense
DAY 3: OCTOBER 6, 2021
- Jaban Moore, DC - Parasites 101
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Parasites: Are They Causing Immune Dysfunction?
- Christine Schaffner, ND - The Parasite-Histamine Connection
- Stephanie Canestraro, DC, IFMCP, FMUCP, BHSC - Parasites and the Vagus Nerve
- Jason Dean, DC - Parasites and Your Relationship with Your Environment
- Daniel Kalish, DC
DAY 4: OCTOBER 7, 2021
- Eric Zielinski, DC - Symptom Management During a Parasite Cleanse
- Jess Peatross, MD, IFMCP - How Mold Toxicity Creates a Vulnerable Immune System
- Darren Schmidt, DC - Understanding Why Mold Infections Occur
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP - A Personal Experience with Mold and Parasites
- Scott Forsgren, FDN-P - Exploring Mold Illness to Move Past Chronic Lyme Disease
- PJ Harlow, CHCP - Working with a Mold Consultant
DAY 5: OCTOBER 8, 2021
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD - How EMFs Affect Mold, Lyme and Parasites
- William Lee Cowden, MD - Brain and Neuro Diseases and Parasites
- George Stanton, DC - Mold, Lyme and Parasites
- Richard Horowitz, MD - Parasitic Infections and Lyme Disease
- Bronwyn Morris, DC - How Parasites Affect Neurotransmitters
- Jane Barlow Christensen - Herbs 101
DAY 6: OCTOBER 9, 2021
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Using Intermittent Fasting to Heal Your Gut and Reduce Inflammation
- Cheyenne Ruzich, NP - The Downstream Effects of Parasites on Hormones
- Lacey Dunn, RD, LD, CPT - Are Parasites the Root Cause of Hormonal Symptoms?
- Lindsey Elmore, PharmD, BCPS - How Parasites Impact Your Metabolism
- Julie Matthews, NC - Bioindividual Diets for GI and Microbiome Support
- Stephen T. Sinatra, MD, FACC, FACN - How Coenzyme Q10, EMFs and Inflammation Impact Your Body
DAY 7: OCTOBER 10, 2021
- Brendan Vermeire - Mold, Lyme and Mental Health
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT - How Nervous System Dysregulation Contributes to Terrain Imbalance - Tyna Moore, ND, DC
- How to Truly Optimize and Live a Life of Vitality
- Elena Villanueva, DC - Strategies for Chronic Illness
- Navaz Habib, DC, AFMCP - Restoring Optimal Function of the Vagus Nerve after Parasites
- Isaac Jones, DC, BS - What Does Human Optimization and Vitality Look Like?