Encore Weekend 31st October & 1st November
Planting the Seeds of Transformation
- Terry Patten - Combining Inner Work & Outer Mission
- Katherine Woodward Thomas, MA, MFT - Practical Steps for Meaningful Transformation and More Loving Relationships
- Lynne Twist - This Precious, Painful, Magical Time is Part of a Prophecy
- Cameron Whitten - Calling All Huge-Heart World-Changers
- Gabriel Kram - Restorative Practices
- Jerome Flynn - Living Life as a YES
- Eric Edmeades - Steps for Taking Control of Your Life and Moving Forward
- Nina Simons - Redefining Yourself
- Sarah McCrum - Revamping Your Relationship with Money
- Zach Bush, MD - Rethink Everything
- Joan Blades - Living Room Conversations -- A World-Changing Tool
- Ilarion Merculieff - Ancient Indigenous Wisdom for this Time of Transformation
- Anita Sanchez, PhD - Being Indigenous
- Austin Perlmutter, MD & David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Uplevel Your Life, Start with Your Brain
- Alberto Villoldo, PhD - Using This Unique Time to Evolve to “Homo Luminous,” a New Expression of Humanity
- John Hagel - Attaining High Performance
- Kristin Kirk – Surrendering Awake
- Alison Armstrong - Understanding the Differences Between Men & Women
- Will Tuttle, PhD – 7 Practices for Developing Your Intuition and Innate Wisdom
- Jim Mitchell, LBM - Practical Tools for Connection, Transformation and Leadership
- Jeffrey Smith & Anne Marie Tommey, MD - Saying Yes to Your Inner Superhero
- Lynne McTaggart - The Power of Our Intention in a Deeply Connected and Transforming World
- Michelle James - Using the Creative Emergence Process to Redefine Your Life
- Rev. Matthew Fox, PhD - Spiritual Steps to Enrich Your Life and Save the World
- BJ Fogg, PhD - How to Change Behavior and Make New Habits
- Holly Woods, PhD - Finding your Purpose
- Bettie J. Spruill, PCC - Race Mindfulness
- Sue Morter, DC - Energy Medicine
- Rick Smith - Tender Edge, Love & Authentic Relating
- Bob Roth: Transcendental Meditation, Higher States of Consciousness & Propagating Harmony Through the Unified Field
- Eben Alexander III, MD & Karen Newell - Bringing the Wisdom of a Direct Experience of Heaven to Transform Us & the World
- Master Zhi Gang Sha, MD – Soul Healing Practices
- Jewel Kilcher - Never Waste a Good Tragedy; Humanity is Built to Evolve
- Bruce H. Lipton, PhD - Taking Back Your Power to Create a New World
- Julie Jilani Esterly - Radical Hope, Changing History & Caring for Your Heart
- Debra Poneman - Timeless Success Principles & Life Lessons
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Mapping Your Journey to Health & Fulfillment
- Tiana Day - A 17-Year Old’s Awakening to Leadership and Fearless Living
- Stuart Sovatsky, PhD - Using Gratitude & Appreciation to Mend & Connect
- Clare Dubois & Mark Dubois -
- Embrace Your Discomforts, Blast Your Heart Open and Live Your Greatest Expression
HealthMeans has unlocked some of their most influential interviews, gain insights from Jeffrey Smith as he is interviewed by 3 well-known health experts in this full-length transcripts eBook!
How will you respond to the calling of our collective future?
The global shutdown has shifted our world into a “phase transition.” These are magical windows of opportunity found throughout nature, where profound change is possible. In chemistry, for example, the quality of the drops that you add during a phase transition determines your success. Not before. Not after.
Let’s take advantage of this critical window and initiate our own transformation. If we simply get our old lives back, it will become one of the greatest wasted opportunities in history!
Host, Jeffrey Smith, is a gifted interviewer who is always willing to go to unexpected places. He created this event to provide an opportunity for us to come into alignment and envision what a new normal could look like together.
Collectively, you could say we have lifted ourselves out of the deep grooves of our lives and we are now determining what our new grooves will look like. This is the opportune time for wise input. This is the time to embrace vision, empowerment and new choices.
A Magnificent New Normal will help you answer questions like:
- What is your vision for a post-pandemic civilization?
- What inspires you to stand up and take part?
- Do you feel a pull to become something magnificent?
- As you step into full power, how can you bring it into the world?
- How do you find your authentic voice?
- Which daily habits do you want to upgrade and redefine?
Each day, for 40 days, you’re invited to join visionary experts sharing tips, exercises and challenges to uplift each other and inspire global transformation, along with a dedicated online community going through the process at the same time!
Ready to propel yourself (and humanity) forward? Let’s do it together!
When you register for A Magnificent New Normal, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!