Are you struggling to get a handle on your health issues?
- Jodi Cohen, NTP: How to Engage the Parasympathetic Nervous System & Reduce the Risk of Metabolic Disease
- Jess Peatross, MD, IFMCP: How Mitochondrial Dysfunction Causes Metabolic Disease
- Keri Chiappino, DC, DACNB, BCN: How Brain Waves are Dysregulated in Metabolic Disease
- Anthony Jay, PhD: How Estrogens in the Environment Causes Metabolic Disease
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: How Mold & Mycotoxins Cause Metabolic Disease
- Lacey Dunn, RD, LD, CPT: How Hormones are Sabotaging Your Weight Loss
- Kara Collier, RDN, LDN, CNSC: How Continuous Glucose Monitoring Can Predict Metabolic Disease
- Jaban Moore, DC: How Parasites Lead to Metabolic Disease
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT: How to Engage Vagus Nerve Everyday
- Melody Hartzler, PharmD, BCACP, BC-ADM: How Bad Gut Health is Harming Your Metabolism
- Shivan Sarna: How Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Causes Metabolic Disease
- Donna Mazzola, PharmD, MS, MBA: How Thyroid Disease is Destroying Metabolism
- Trina Felber, RN, BSN, MSN, CRNA: How Metabolic Disease Shows on Your Skin & Teeth
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP: How to Break Free from Chronic Pain & Metabolic Disease
- Kyrin Dunston, MD, FACOG: How Metabolic Disease Makes Menopause Worse
- Scott Noorda, DO: How to Stop the Progression from Metabolic Disease to Alzheimer's
- Carol Lourie, LAc, ND: How Breast Cancer is a Metabolic Disease
- Nathan Crane: How Cancers in Men are Metabolic Disease
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS: How Intermittent Fasting Heals Metabolic Disease
- Christine Schaffner, ND: How Getting More Sleep Heals Metabolic Disease
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD: Why Avoiding Gluten Can Heal
- Vivian Chen, MBBS, MRCP, MRCGP: How to Create a Daily Detox
- Olivier Wenker, MD, ABAARM, FAARFM, DEAA, MBA: Using CBD in Metabolic Disease
- Eric Zielinski, DC: How to Use Essential Oils in Metabolic Disease
- Mary Clifton, MD: THC, CBN, and Medical Cannabis & Metabolic Disease
- Sabrina Zielinski: How to Optimize Exercise to Heal Metabolic Disease
- Lara Zakaria, RPh, MS, CNS, CDN, IFMCP: Phytonutrients: The Forgotten Solution to Health
- The Oola Guys: Planning a Year of Transformation
- Samantha Lee Wright: Finding Motivation as a Mom
- Heather Aardema: When to Reach Out to a Health Coach
- Amanda Nighbert, RD, LD: Finding the Motivation to Take Care of You
Are you struggling to get a handle on your health issues? The problem might be your metabolism. Join Metabolic Makeover to discover simple solutions to help you finally makeover your metabolism for life.
Before metabolic disease fully shows as diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol and high blood pressure, it often goes undetected. In the U.S. alone, almost 90% of Americans are metabolically unhealthy and most don’t even know it.
The scariest part is that when you have metabolic disease, every single body system is negatively affected.
Learn how metabolic dysfunction begins, its problematic impact on your health and what you can do to prevent it.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on August 30 – September 5, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Lindsey Elmore, fully understands the burden of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and chronic disease. During her residency, she witnessed how so many people simply did not feel good day after day and year after year. Their lives were a constant slew of doctor’s appointments and a cycle of medications that seemingly had no end.
This experience led her to take a hard look at our food system, our stress levels and how we are told to stay healthy. She realized that there are simple solutions that can lead to long-term vibrancy and health.
She’s here to share those solutions with you. Metabolic Makeover will explore:
- Origins of metabolic dysfunction & its health impacts
- Various methods for diagnosing & treating common metabolic diseases
- The ways metabolic disease manifests in different body systems
- How addressing metabolic dysfunction prevents other end-stage diseases
- How to implement daily interventions, set goals & stay accountable
- Strategies for working with your healthcare team
- And more!