Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Your Mitochondria are Key to Healing
- Kris Newby - Biological Weapons & Lyme Disease
- Timothy Griswold, PSMN - Lab Testing & Diagnostic Techniques
- Richard Horowitz, MD - Updated Treatments for Lyme & Tick-Borne Disorders
- Kenneth Stoller, MD, FACHM - Lyme, SARS and Multiple Sclerosis
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Optimal Approach to Lyme Disease
- Randy Michaux, DC, PscD - A Clinician’s Perspective from the Trenches
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Is Lyme Disease a Response to Borrelia?
- Shivan Sarna - Lyme & SIBO Connection
- Jonathan Landsman - Best Way to Avoid Lyme Disease
- Allan Lindsley, DC - Herbicide Hiding in Your Collagen
- Jaban Moore, DC - PANS/PANDAS & Lyme Disease
- Tiffany Caplan, DC, CFMP, BCIM, IFMCP - Link Between Lyme, Lupus & Autoimmunity
- Nick Ellenson, DC, PScD - Tackling Lyme & Chronic Illness
- Ashley Beckman, DACM - Epigenetics and Lyme Disease
- Jeff Griswold - Polysaccharides & Polyelectrolytes for Lyme
- Ken Rohla - Scalar Technology & Healing from Lyme
- Lloyd Burrell - How EMFs Impact Chronic Illness
- Bob Miller, CTN - Increased Genetic Variants in NAD+ & NADPH
- Greg Lee, MAc, BS - New Emerging Treatments
- Jason Prall - Resolving Emotional Trauma to Heal Lyme
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT - Vagus Nerve Infections
- Navaz Habib, DC, AFMCP - Upgrading Your Immune System
- Trina Hammack, FDN-P, CBT, CHC - Technology for Healing from Lyme & Trauma
- Nima Rahmany, DC, CCWP - Becoming Trigger Proof
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Intermittent Fasting with Lyme Disease & Autoimmunity
- Kusha Karvandi - Blood Flow Restriction for Lyme
- Darren Schmidt, DC - Clinical Pearls About Mitochondrial Health
- Craig Emmerich - Carnivore Diet for Lyme Disease
- Nicola Ducharme, ND - Lyme Brain: Cognitive & Neuropsychiatric Effects
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP - Fixing Leaky Brain to Upgrade Energy
- Isaac Jones, DC, BS - Biohacks to Improve Sleep & Performance
- Misty Williams - Rebuild Your Life After Chronic Illness Has Destroyed It
- Eric Zielinski, DC - Leaky Skin & Essential Oils
- Robin Nielsen - Top 10 Hormone Deal-Breakers
- Misty Kosciusko, DC - How Chronic Stress Amplifies Lyme Disease
Next-Level Advancements In Lyme Disease Treatment & Protocols
Now considered to be a dysfunction of the immune system, Lyme disease can mimic other chronic conditions; it can manifest in autoimmunity, along with other misunderstood chronic conditions, Lyme disease has destroyed people’s lives.
Lyme disease can be a devastating (and sometimes hidden) condition, but it doesn’t have to be! Known as “The Great Imitator,” Lyme disease may mimic other chronic health conditions: arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, MS, depression.
But the sooner it’s detected, the easier it is to address!
Lyme disease is difficult to diagnose and treat and has over 150 different possible symptoms: fatigue, mood problems, insomnia, neurological impairments, brain fog, migraines, gut issues, neuropathy, joint pain and others. If not properly treated, over time Lyme disease becomes chronic and can manifest in autoimmunity or a number of other degenerative, debilitating health issues.
Some people live in a cycle of symptom management while remaining extremely ill.
Many doctors don’t know which medications to give people, so many have to find their own solutions.
The fact is: if you don’t know the root cause of your health issues, it’s so much harder to heal.
Your host, Dr. Jay Davidson, nearly lost his wife to chronic Lyme disease, which prompted him to undergo years of research to help her heal. He’ll share that wisdom with you during this summit.
Lean on the wisdom of our health experts to help with:
- Testing methods and treatment protocols
- Steps to take before addressing Lyme
- Staying empowered in the doctor/patient relationship
- Supporting mitochondrial health and drainage
- Detox and diet protocols
- Nutrition, exercise and mindset strategies
- And so much more!
If you’ve been diagnosed with or suspect you’ve been misdiagnosed, it’s time to gain a deeper understanding of Lyme disease!
Join this important event to discover current research and novel approaches to testing and treating chronic Lyme disease and what you can do to boost your immune system health.
You’re not alone. There are answers. We can heal together.
When you Register for The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Free Gifts ~ Click the Image to Claim Yours