Learn How To Strengthen Your Immune System & Build Your Body’s Energy
When struggling with chronic illness, parasites, Lyme disease, mould toxicity, recurrent infections, finding truly effective solutions can seem impossible.
Have you seen dozens of doctors for countless (always changing) symptoms?
Join Dr. Christopher Motley to discover an integrated approach to help you achieve whole body health.
Infections: Eastern Wisdom Meets Modern Protocols will explore:
- Traditional Chinese medicine basics: organs, body systems, emotions & energy
- How chronic infections affect your immune system
- Importance of mindset in healing chronic infections & disease
- Setting the terrain for a healthy immune system
- Role of mould illness in chronic infections & immune challenges
- Common symptoms & infections in the mouth
- Supplements, food & digestive support to help heal gut infections
- How chronic infections & toxicity create autism & autism-like behaviours
- How SIBO perpetuates infections
- Surprising new insights into Candida infections
- Role of parasites in chronic disease
- How to advocate for your health
- And so much more!
Be sure to mark your calendar for August 22-28, 2022!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Christopher Motley, gained an understanding of what people who have chronic infections go through after his own experience struggling with Lyme disease. With the treatments from his colleagues and mentors, he came out symptom and infection free.
His passion is helping individuals with Lyme disease, parasites, SIBO, viral infection, hormone imbalance, infertility and the emotions related to these conditions, as well as teaching individuals to learn more about themselves and their health.
He’s here to help you by sharing his wisdom and experience.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
When you Register for Infections: Eastern Wisdom Meets Modern Protocols, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: AUGUST 22
- Jaban Moore, DC: How Parasites Impact Overall Health
- Jess Peatross, MD, IFMCP: Parasites
- Christopher Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK: Parasite Epidemic: What You Need to Know to Heal
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD: The Role of Parasites in Chronic Disease
- Luminara Serdar, BS, CPN, NMT: How Chronic Infections and Toxicity Create Autism and Autism-Like Behaviors
DAY 2: AUGUST 23
- Christopher Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK: Energize Your Organs: A Novel Lyme Disease Approach
- Eric Zielinski, DC: Fighting Chronic Disease with the Power of Essential Oils
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM: The Stealth Infection Doctors Often Ignore
- Seth Gerlach, DC, DABCI: Parasitic Epidemic: Support, Pulse and Heal
- Lindsey Elmore, PharmD, BCPS, CYT-250: Integrative Approach to Treating Infections
DAY 3: AUGUST 24
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD: How Mold Impacts Overall Health
- Christopher Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK: Mold and Yeast: Best Herbs and Support for Healing
- Scott Forsgren, FDN-P: “Dis-Ease" to Better Health: Recovering from Chronic Lyme Disease and Mold
- Brendan Vermeire: The Role of Mold Illness in Chronic Infections and Immune Challenges
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: Mold: The Smoking Gun
DAY 4: AUGUST 25
- Kiran Krishnan: The Microbiome and Chronic Disease
- Shivan Sarna: How SIBO Perpetuates Infections
- Christopher Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK: Viral Load, EBV and Antimicrobial Protocols
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP: Surprising New Insights into Candida Infections
- Evan H. Hirsch, MD: Persistent Long-Haul COVID and Fatigue
- Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, Lac: Immunotherapy, Detoxification and Survival Response
DAY 5: AUGUST 26
- Christopher Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK: Forgotten Root Causes: Teeth, Sinuses and More
- Tiffany Caplan, DC, CFMP, BCIM, IFMCP: How Chronic Infections Affect Your Immune System
- Sterling Cooley: Break the Inflammatory Cycle with Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Kelly Blodgett, DMD, NMD: Root Cause Medicine: Dental and Oral Health Matters!
- Navaz Habib, DC, AFMCP: Vagus Nerve-Infection Connection
DAY 6: AUGUST 27
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Setting the Terrain for a Healthy Immune System
- Christopher Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK: Organs and Body Systems: Traditional Chinese Medicine Basics
- Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS: Fibromyalgia, Stress and Chronic Disease
- Patrick K. Porter, PhD: Brain Stress, Psychoimmunology and Recovery from Infectious Disease
- Justin Marchegiani, DC: Healing Gut Infections: Supplements, Food and Digestive Support
DAY 7: AUGUST 28
- Jason Prall: Ancient Ayurvedic Practices, Sleep, Melatonin and Peptides
- Christopher Motley, DC, DABCA, PAK: Diet and Mindset for Optimal Healing
- Misty Williams: How to Advocate for Your Health
- Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO: The Importance of Mindset in Healing Chronic Infections and Disease
- Rob Besner, PScD: Harnessing the Intelligence of Nature to Create an Optimal Healing Platform