Learn To Cultivate The Optimum Environment For Health And Well-Being
If you are struggling right now, you’re not alone. We’re living in challenging times.
But what if this period could also be a reset?
When we are in periods facing external pathogens or other challenges that we can’t anticipate, there is one course of action that we can take: we can build a healthy terrain.
Your terrain is everything. It is your body’s ability to protect itself and function and your mind’s well-being, despite unexpected circumstances. It is our community, our world and all of humanity.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on March 22-28, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Maya Shetreat, created this event to help you learn and implement tools, strategies and practices to help you cope with this period of uncertainty in healthy ways so you can build a healthy and resilient terrain, inside and out, during these times of change.
She’s gathered together more than 30 physicians, health leaders, academics, artists and activists who will share cutting-edge science and ancient fundamental ideas relevant to this very moment in history to help you operate at the highest level possible. Illuminating the deep importance of spending regular time in nature and community, this unique event will provide you with all the information you need to follow the principles of a healthy terrain.
Join The Building a Healthy Terrain Summit and explore:
- Embodiment and your connection to the natural world
- Regenerative gardening and food as “medicine”
- The microbiome’s influence on your internal terrain
- Why women are under intense pressure to be thin
- How your health is intrinsically linked with the rest of the animal community
- The importance of belonging and living authentically
- Ancestral healing and your emotional terrain
- How to reveal your healing path through art and creativity
- And so much more!
You can truly get started on better health today!
When you Register for The Building a Healthy Terrain Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life.
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: MARCH 22, 2021
- Robert Naviaux, MD, PhD - Our Mitochondrial Terrain: The New Science of How We Heal
- Kiran Krishnan - Our Microbial Terrain: The Science of Community
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES - The Healing Terrain of Sunshine
- Shamini Jain, PhD - The Terrain of Our Energy Body & Biofield
- Jessica Drummond, DCN, CCN, PT - The Terrain of Pain, Being Believed & Endometriosis
- Elisa Song, MD - Building a Healthy Terrain for Children in Challenging Times
- Chrissy King - The Terrain of Being Strong & Loving Yourself
DAY 2: MARCH 23, 2021
- Jennifer Mullan, PsyD - Rage, the Emotional Terrain & Ancestral Healing
- Louie Schwartzberg - The Terrain of Art & Visual Healing
- Rae Wynn-Grant, PhD - Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My! & Why They Matter For Human Health
- Terry Wahls, MD - The Terrain of Healing from Chronic Illness
- Toko-pa Turner - The Terrain of Belonging & Living Authentically
- Will Cole, DC - The Terrain of Inflammation & Autoimmunity
- Summer Bock - Pickles, Fermenting & the Terrain of the Gut
DAY 3: MARCH 24, 2021
- Merlin Sheldrake, PhD - The Mycelium & Mushroom Terrain
- Amikaeyla Gaston - How Music Can Save Our Lives
- Christine Schaffner, ND - The Glymphatic System & the Terrain of Good Sleep
- Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN - The Terrain of Your Brain & Immune Tolerance
- Alejandra Carrasco, MD - Cultivating a Fertile Terrain
- Tammi Sweet - The Healing Terrain of Plants & Cannabis
- Elizabeth DiAlto - The Terrain of Embodiment for Healing & Wholeness
DAY 4: MARCH 25, 2021
- Jessica Smith, NTP - The Terrain of Gardening & Soil
- Victoria Albina, NP, MPH - Breathwork, Polyvagal Theory & the Terrain of Your Inner Child
- Hunter Hines, PhD - How Soil & Water Organisms Impact Your Health
- Christina Rasmussen - The Terrain of Grief: Emerging from Loss & Disappointment
- Claudia Ford, PhD - Navigating the Terrain of Trauma
- Nicole Beurkens, PhD - The Terrain of Emotional Well-Being & Family Mental Health
- Andrea Nakayama, FNLP, MSN, CNC, CNE, CHHC - Root Cause Resolution: Addressing the Nutritional Terrain
DAY 5: MARCH 26, 2021
- Itzhak Beery - Shamanism and the Terrain of the Invisible World
- Nicole Jardim, CHHC - The Menstrual Terrain
- Lloyd Burrell - EMFs & the Terrain of the Electromagnetic Field
- Sabrina Strings, PhD - Fat Shaming and the Origins of Body Image
- Jackie Summers - The Terrain of Equity & Entrepreneurship in Challenging Times
- Deanna Minich, PhD, CNS, IFMCP - he Terrain of Creativity: Revealing Your Healing Path Through Art
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - The Gut-Brain Terrain
DAY 6: MARCH 27, 2021
- Magdalena Wszelaki - The Terrain of Hormone Balance
- Eileen Day McKusick, MA - The Terrain of the Electrical Body
- Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS, DC, CCN, DACBN - The Terrain of Blood Sugar Balance
- Shivan Sarna - The Terrain of SIBO
- Julie Matthews, NC - The Terrain of Family Nutrition
- Matthew Wood, RH - The Terrain of Herbs & Herbalism
DAY 7: MARCH 28, 2021
- Carol Penn - T.B.A.
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P - The Terrain of Environmental Exposures
- Gina Bria - The Terrain of Water & Hydration