Tuesday 13th October ~ 12pm PDT – 3pm EDT – 8pm BST
Experience How The Flute Can Envelop You In A Healing Sound Bath
Shamans and mystics view music as integral to the health of the body, mind, and spirit.
Behavioural science today shows that music keeps us “in tune” by reversing the damage done to our cells due to stress. and deactivates the brain waves related to self-monitoring and overthinking.
Because the world is facing such challenging times, music is a wonderful salve for our souls.
The Native American flute, in particular, has palliative powers; it soothes and realigns, enveloping us in its healing sounds.
On Tuesday 13th October, author, speaker, flutist/drummer and music therapist Christine Stevens will envelop you in the flute’s harmonic resonance, while transporting you to a calmer, more relaxed state.
In this 60-minute free musical event, you’ll discover how to:
- Absorb the music into your body as you experience Christine playing 3 different flutes that target their early sound to specific areas of your body for a sense of calm and healing
- Treat your body as an instrument, a vessel, allowing your breath to transport you to a relaxed state
- Use the flute as a holistic tool that will help with self-expression and personal transformation
- Tap into changes in your neurological network and open yourself to enlightenment
- Stop overthinking and instead hold onto the resonance of harmony and love
Let the flute be the precious tool that nourishes and uplifts you, while expanding your awareness, opening your heart and helping you find inner peace.
You don’t need to be musically inclined or even own a flute to be a part of this free event. Either way, you’ll access new songlines of your soul by just listening or playing along.
You can Register for free HERE
In Relax Into a Healing Flute Experience: Access Peace, Upliftment & Your Inner Guidance, you’ll step out of your busy mind, fear, doubt and worry to feel inner peace, an open heart and healing with the Native American-style flute.
Hopefully you’re able to catch the event as scheduled however, if you Register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.