Discover How To Determine Your Food Sensitivities
Sometimes stealth or hidden, food sensitivities can be a major contributor to autoimmunity and flare-ups.
Eating trigger foods drives up inflammation and can disrupt the gut microbiome, causing leaky gut, which is highly correlated with autoimmunity.
If there is one thing you can do to make the biggest impact and start your healing journey right now, it’s determining food triggers and healing the gut.
Determining your food sensitivities is key because avoiding food triggers has a positive impact on many chronic conditions, including autoimmune diseases, SIBO and IBS, and can help with mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.
Learn how food can help you heal when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on March 1-7, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your hosts, Drs. Brent and Tiffany Caplan and Dr. Tom O’Bryan, have spent the last few months gathering the right experts, information and protocols to help you understand and address autoimmunity and other chronic conditions by looking at food sensitivities and intolerances and using nutrition as an essential component of treatment.
They are witness to the positive impact determining and avoiding food triggers has on their patients who struggle with autoimmunity, SIBO and IBS, mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.
They’re here to help you by sharing their wisdom.
The Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit could help you:
- Begin an elimination diet to determine food triggers
- Understand the link between gut health and autoimmunity
- Implement dietary and fasting strategies for healing
- Overcome genetic vulnerability
- Gain insight into food’s connection to mental health
- Combat food addictions
- And more!
If you’re struggling with your health, it’s time to understand and address food’s potential adverse health effects and how, at the same time, food can help you heal.
You can truly get started on better health today!
Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit Register Now!
When you Register for The Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: MARCH 1, 2021
- Jason Prall - Food as Medicine
- Jeffrey Smith - Why a Non-GMO Organic Diet is the First Step to Overcoming Allergies and Sensitivities
- Jennifer Maynard - Why the Way Your Food Grows Matters
- Julie Matthews, NC - BioIndividual Nutrition & Therapeutic Diets for Autoimmune Conditions
- Michael Murray, ND - Embracing Food as Medicine
- Randy Hartnell - Health-Conscious Fish Consumption
DAY 2: MARCH 2, 2021
- Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, Lac - Diet for IBS & SIBO
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD - Gluten, Grains & Other Missing Links
- Shivan Sarna - Is it IBS or SIBO?
- Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD - All Diseases Begin in the Gut!
- Terry Wahls, MD - Dietary Approaches to Treating Multiple Sclerosis & Autoimmune Disorders
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - New Therapies for Extreme Wheat Sensitivity and Histamine Reactions
DAY 3: MARCH 3, 2021
- Brian Mowll, CDE, MLDE, IFMCP - Food, Blood Sugar & the Autoimmunity Connection
- Christine Schaffner, ND - Food Tolerance Starts in the Mouth
- Carolyn Ledowsky, ND - Overcoming Your Genetics
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Connection Between Liver Health & Autoimmunity
- Margaret Christensen, MD, FACOG, IFMCP, ABOIM - Mold, Autoimmunity & Food Sensitivities
DAY 4: MARCH 4, 2021
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP - Gut, Brain & Microbiome
- Kiran Krishnan - Gaining Insights Into the Human Microbiome Through Stool Testing
- Michael Ruscio, DC - Rebalance & Reset for Food Tolerance
- Partha Nandi, MD, FACP - 5 Pillars of Gut Health
- Michael Nelson, DC - Protecting the Gut Microbiome with Food & Supplements
DAY 5: MARCH 5, 2021
- Ameet Aggarwal, ND - Are Your Symptoms Linked to Your Past?
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT - Rest, Digest, Detox & Heal
- Jodi Cohen, NTP - Parasympathetic System, Essential Oils & Gut Health
- Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION, NANP - Food & Mood
- Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS - How Food Sensitivities Contribute to Mood Disorders
DAY 6: MARCH 6, 2021
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - Beyond Fasting: 2 Ultimate Biohacks for Addressing Autoimmunity
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Fasting for Fast Healing
- Andrea Nakayama, FNLP, MSN, CNC, CNE, CHHC - Functional Nutrition
- Mickey Trescott, NTP - Autoimmune Paleo Protocol
- Steven Masley, MD, FAHA - The Mediterranean Plan Against Autoimmunity
- Eric Zielinski, DC - How Synthetic Fragrances Trigger Food Sensitivity Responses
DAY 7: MARCH 7, 2021
- Brian Vaszily - 3 Crucial Steps to Make Changes That Last
- Edward F. Group III, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM - Taking Your Health Into Your Hands
- Elisa Song, MD - Navigating Healthy Eating as a Family
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP - Creating Your Food Lifestyle
- Jeffrey Bland, PhD, FACN, FACB, CNS - Understanding Your Immuno-Identity