- Eric Zielinski, DC, MPH(c) - Essential Oils for Fasting Success
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - 12 Research-Based Benefits of Fasting
- Pete Sulack, DC - Fasting to Build Resilience to Stress
- Isaac Jones, DC, BS - Fasting for a High Performance Lifestyle
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - 10 Common Intermittent Fasting Myths
- Naomi Whittel - Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin
- Mike Mutzel, MSc - Fasting and Its Impact on the Microbiome
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD - Fasting and Inflammation
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Fasting to Heal Chronic Infections
- Tiffany Caplan, DC, CFMP, BCIM, IFMCP - Fasting Strategies for Autoimmunity
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health
- Brian Mowll, CDE, MLDE, IFMCP - Fasting to Stabilize Blood Sugar and Diabetes
- Jack Wolfson, DO, FACC - Fasting to Prevent and Heal Heart Disease
- Cheryl Burdette, ND - Impact of Fasting on Chronic Inflammation
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP - Mould, Your Brain and Fasting
- Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, Lac - Fasting, Ketosis and Cancer
- Dominic D’Agostino, PhD - Fasting and Ketosis Research Highlights
- Ty Bollinger - Fasting and Cancer
- Gez Agolli, MD, DrPH, ND - Using Fasting Strategies in the Clinical Setting
- Sam Asser - Fasting for Self-Love
- Michelle Sands, ND - Fasting for Younger Women
- Marcelle Pick, MSN, OB-GYN, NP - Intermittent Fasting for Menopausal Women
- Rosie Main, DC, BS, CCCN - Transformative Fasting from a Female Bodybuilder
- Becky Gillaspy, DC - Intermittent Fasting for Women Over 50
- Edward F. Group III, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM - Fasting to Stimulate Stem Cell Regeneration
- Jeremy Hendon - Proper Preparation for an Extended Fast
- Michael Murray, ND - Detoxification Support During a Fast
- Erin Elizabeth - Juice Fasting and Intermittent Fasting for Women
- Chantel Ray - Extended Fasting and Spiritual Fasting Breakthroughs
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - Creating a Fasting Lifestyle for Hormone Optimization
- Jason Fung, MD - Fasting Strategies for Weight Loss and Metabolism
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Top 10 Fasting FAQs
- Robert Scott Bell, DA, Hom - Shifting Your Mindset and Cellular Health
- James LaValle, RPh, CCN - Intermittent Fasting to Build Muscle and Burn Fat
5 Reasons To Consider Fasting As Part Of Your Health Strategy
Fasting is the most ancient, inexpensive and powerful healing strategy known to mankind -- join Dr. David Jockers at The Fasting Transformation Summit to learn everything you need to know about this transformational health tactic!
It's an ancient healing practice that dates back to the beginning of mankind, when our bodies were forced to adapt to times of famine and food scarcity on a regular basis -- it STILL costs nothing to practice and could transform the health of every cell in your body!
Our ancestors once lived in a way that created robust health to help them survive the rigorous wear and tear of life. We've lost those life skills. Today, more and more people are struggling with their weight, chronic pain, memory loss, digestive problems, cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Over the last 10 years, Dr. Jockers and other clinicians have seen thousands of chronic health cases get better with the use of intermittent and therapeutic fasting regimens.
What you'll learn from our experts at The Fasting Transformation Summit:
- Health conditions that can benefit from fasting
- Most common myths about fasting (debunked!)
- How to get started with intermittent fasting
- Best fasting strategies to produce optimal health
- Research-based benefits of fasting
- Fasting for healing, resilience and performance
- And more!
Dr. David Jockers has interviewed experts from around the world who specialize in the research and application of the fasting lifestyle. In fact, Dr. Jockers himself used fasting to help overcome IBS and skin cancer.
He's here to share that wisdom with you!
Join in to gain the advice, tips and practical strategies for healing at The Fasting Transformation Summit, online and free from May 11-17, 2020!
Join this educational summit HEREFasting costs nothing to practice and could transform the health of every cell in your body! Register for The Fasting Transformation Summit to learn more about this health strategy!
This eGuide Can Help With Strategies For Deep Cellular Healing
Unlock Dr. David Jockers' 59-page eGuide, Activating Autophagy: Your Guide to Cellular Healing, and discover researched-based strategies and attain deep cellular healing.
Our society is seeing an epidemic of chronic degenerative inflammatory diseases. Conditions like heart disease, diabetes, cancer, dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's are all on the rise.
Our current medical system has no real answers when it comes to preventing these conditions and most people just assume they are a normal part of aging.
The truth is that our bodies were created with an innate ability to heal themselves.
In this eGuide, you'll discover how to activate and optimize the mechanism of autophagy, which is essential for the self-healing and self-regulating processes of the body.
This eGuide Can Help With Common Questions About Fasting
Unlock Dr. David Jockers' 56-page Fasting Transformation QuickStart eGuide and learn how to use intermittent and extended fasting for improved health!
Most of us have heard of fasting -- it's been around since the beginning of human time for healing and spiritual purposes.
But today, we live in food abundance (and we've lost this important skill!).
Fortunately, fasting STILL has incredible healing and body restorative benefits.
In this 56-page guide, Dr. Jockers will break down the key terms, strategies and preparation steps to help you successfully transform your body, mind and spirit.
You'll learn who should (and should not) fast, which type of fasting is best for you, health benefits that can be gained from fasting, answers to most common questions and more!