Replay Weekend 13th - 15th August All Episodes Free to Watch
Episode 1: SSRIs, Antidepressants & Alternative Remedies: Understanding Your Options
- This is the first time something like this has been released to the public… Some of the world’s leading doctors expose Big Pharma’s chemical warfare… And reveal the natural treatments that DO reverse anxiety, depression, Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- A clinical study published in 2014 in the journal Phytotherapy Research found something quite remarkable. Study researchers compared an extract of a common kitchen spice against the antidepressant Prozac® in patients with major depressive disorder.
- They discovered that this spice extract performed just as well at improving symptoms of depression as this widely prescribed antidepressant drug with NO side effects!
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to find out more about this miracle of nature!
Episode 2: The Gut-Brain Connection: How To Heal Your Gut, To Heal Your Brain
- In a recent study, intermittent fasting was shown to help individuals lose up to 8% of their body weight in eight weeks. Research also indicates that fasting helps you lose more fat mass and less muscle mass or water weight than alternative diet methods.
- When compared with a low-calorie diet, is was shown that alternate day fasting, which is a type of intermittent fasting, caused an average fat loss of 8.4 lbs. This is actual fat mass we are talking about!
Episode 3: Living In A Toxic World: The Effect Of Toxic Thoughts And Toxic Exposure On Mental Health – And How To Overcome It.
- According to a study published in the journal Neurology, suffering from depression multiplies your risk of Alzheimer’s — and not just by a little bit. For six years, researchers followed 486 people aged 60-90 who had no dementia. What they discovered was startling…
- Those whose depression started before age 60 were nearly four times more likely to develop Alzheimer’s than those with no history of depression. And since depression currently strikes 350 million people… Perhaps it’s not surprising that Alzheimer’s — already the 6th leading cause of death — is predicted to double in the next generation.
- Research is uncovering astounding links between the gut and the brain. While mood disorders were once believed to only be related to the brain, there is now mounting evidence that these illnesses are directly triggered or impacted by gut health as well.
Episode 4: The Toxic Mind: Unravelling Negative Thoughts For A Brighter Future
- “We need to be fasting for at least 14 hours overnight, daily” Intermittent fasting is hitting the diet craze scene recently and already carries with it some scientific studies to back it’s authenticity. These studies are touting some of the surprising benefits of intermittent fasting.
- Intermittent fasting has even been shown to improve biomarkers for disease, reduce oxidative stress and preserve memory function. Join us as Dr. Ben Johnson shares more about this concept of fasting and the amazing benefits associated with it.
- Learn natural strategies to help you fight back against depression, anxiety, even neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
Episode 5: Treatment Without The Side Effects: Supplements, Essential Oils, And Other Natural Approaches To Healing Mental Illness.
- “What we need to do for Alzheimer’s and Dementia is what we need to be doing for life-extension, what we need to be doing if we have cancer, if we have diabetes. It’s a life-extension life-style.”
- Many have never thought about the idea that there could be a lifestyle associated with life-extension. Many movies are based on the idea of life-extension, but could it really be a possibility right now?
- There are also two sides to the coin with life-extension. Longevity and quality of life. People would prefer to live long and have a high-quality life experience into their later years. So, are there things that can be done to achieve both of these goals? Listen to Ben Johnson share some interesting information on this subject.
Episode 6: Feeding The Mind: How To Heal Your Brain With Food
- The little-known link between your blood sugar and Alzheimer’s
- A delicious diet scientifically proven to improve mood and memory AND reduce the brain shrinkage associated with Alzheimer’s
- “As soon as they called it a disease, 112 years ago, they put everybody off on thinking when you have it, you treat. As opposed to how to should think about it, which is to stop the decades-long progression.” – Dr. Michael Merzenich
Episode 7: Meditation, Prayer, And Trusting God: How Spiritual Practices Can Be Powerful Tools To Overcome Depression & Anxiety
- Most people who make it to 100 are confined to a nursing home…Not retired heart surgeon Dr. Ellsworth Wareham. Before he peacefully passed away at the ripe old age of 104, he was still happily mowing the lawn and trimming his bushes.
- When he went out, he preferred to climb the stairs rather than use the elevator. His wife and daughter said he was lucid and cognitively intact right up to his passing. So what did Dr. Wareham do differently? Find out in this compelling episode…
- How can you live to enjoy the 100-year mark with no aches and pains, no depression or anxiety, no memory problems or brain dysfunction? Could it really be a possibility?
- You’ll find out in this remarkable doctor’s story — and what he credited for his longevity, good health, and clear mind at 104 years old.
Episode 8: Side-Effect-Free Healing: Using Essential Oils To Enhance The Mind
- Inflammation is an essential way we defend our bodies from infection and invading organisms. Unfortunately, as you may know, this process often goes haywire.
- Scientists have linked chronic, low-grade inflammation to many modern killers: heart disease, cancer, and others. But here’s something you may not know…
- A study published in 2013 in the Journal of Neuroinflammation discovered a strong correlation between psychiatric illnesses (including depression) and inflammation in the brain. Researchers are finding elevated levels of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the bloodstream of people suffering from mood disorders and other mental illnesses.
- Find out what this means for those suffering with mental health conditions! There is good news!
Episode 9: Digging Deeper: The Gut, Gluten, Protocols, Detoxification, Dementia & ADHD
- “Alzheimer’s is not a disease… It’s the end stage…of a decades long, negative-change progression.” – Dr. Michael Merzenich
- According to the Alzheimer’s society, all types of Alzheimer’s and dementia are progressive, meaning the structure and chemistry of the brain are becoming increasingly more damaged over time.
- Alzhemier’s effects the life of one in three senior adults in America! Yet, here, Dr. Michael Merzenich shares shocking information on the truth about Alzheimer’s and if it really has to be this way.
- Imagine a brain full of unusual clump and tangles of fibers? These clumps are called amyloid plaques and the tangles are referred to as neurofibrillary and they are associated with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Many Americans may wonder what the future holds for us all as the rates of Alzheimer’s and dementia in America continue to increase. What causes these brain formations and what can be done to change it? Learn more from Dr. Michael Merzenich on this intriguing subject.
Episode 10: Genetically Modified Organisms & The Brain, Healing Herbs & Minerals And Critical Nutrition
- The United States has the second highest rate of Alzheimer’s and dementia in the world, while India has one of the lowest. What could be causing this drastic difference between these two countries? The answer is curcumin, an active component in turmeric.
- Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory that has been shown in studies to decrease both acute and chronic inflammation. It also has been shown to reduce oxidative stress. Since, anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) have been linked to a reduced risk of Alzheimer’s, turmeric has promise of having the possibility of producing similar results without the side effects.
Safer, Effective Treatment for Depression & Anxiety
Peer-reviewed study discovers SAFE depression and anxiety relief taking one daily gram of THIS common spice…
And when they compared the effects with a common antidepressant… their jaws hit the floor:
They concluded that not only is this spice as effective in treating depression... but that it is FAR SAFER.
This study appeared in Phytotherapy Research and examined the effects of this spice on depression over Prozac, specifically.
Another study performed by UCLA showed that using this powerful spice daily improves memory by 28% AND untangles amyloid plaques associated with Alzheimer’s…
And unlike pharmaceuticals, the spice is not only 100% safe and healthy – But is proven to boost your overall health in numerous ways, according to over 6000 studies!
You’ll discover more about this breakthrough treatment and so much more in a viral 10-episode docu-series titled ‘Depression, Anxiety and Dementia Secrets’.
Get the no-cost pass NOW for watching Depression, Anxiety & Dementia series.
In Depression, Anxiety and Dementia Secrets, you’ll find out:
- Why an unhealthy gut may be the culprit behind your depression and what you can do about it
- How to reduce inflammation that bombards your brain with toxins and aging agents
- What delicious foods and natural spices to add in your diet that are proven to improve memory, mood, and reduce brain damage associated with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- The hidden dangers of traditional treatments...
- The little-known origins of modern mental health pills (hint: they were discovered by accident)…
- The inexpensive herbs and spices that support depression and anxiety relief…
- How your gut might be worsening your depression and anxiety and what can you do about it…
- The science-proven diet shown to help depression and anxiety...
- And much, much more.
Plus Discover how these spices work to:
- Decrease inflammation throughout your body
- Combat depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- Improve your brain health and protect against Alzheimer’s
- Support your heart health
- Soothe and restore your gut lining
- And even help fight cancer
Get the no-cost pass NOW for watching Depression, Anxiety & Dementia Secrets.
Here’s to better brain health and happiness for all,
Did you know that if you suffer from depression you have up to an 80% higher risk of Alzheimer’s?? Thankfully, more and more people are having success in reversing both of these conditions, naturally. Find out exactly how HERE