Do You Have Joint Pain, Loss Of Mobility Or Weight Gain?
Inflammation is your body’s natural immune response to infection, irritation or injury, but too much inflammation for too long can create a chronic systemic response and damage your body at the cellular level.
In fact, inflammation is at the root of nearly every chronic health condition including diabetes, heart disease, dementia and cancer?
Luckily, there are effective strategies to address chronic inflammation and the conditions associated with it!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on May 3-9, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. David Jockers, has taken care of hundreds of clients with a wide variety of health challenges, and the one commonality he’s found among them is the presence of chronic inflammation in their bodies. By empowering them to address underlying inflammation through nutrition and lifestyle adjustments, he’s seen them lose weight, get out of pain, elevate their energy levels, overcome chronic illness and improve the quality of their lives.
He’s here to help you by sharing his expert wisdom.
The Chronic Inflammation Summit will explore:
- Root causes of inflammation
- Connections between gut health and chronic inflammation
- How to protect your brain and nervous system
- Anti-inflammatory supplement and nutrition strategies
- Strategies for deep sleep to restore hormone and blood sugar balance
- Inflammatory triggers for cancer
- Impacts of inflammation on the aging process
- Natural strategies and technological advancements for cellular health
You can truly get started on better health today!
When you Register for The Chronic Inflammation Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: MAY 3, 2021
- Kiran Krishnan - Leaky Gut, Endotoxemia, Inflammation & Microbiome Reconditioning
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD - Food Sensitivities That Stimulate Chronic Inflammation & Pain
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Parasites, Toxins, Viruses & Chronic Inflammation
- Michael Ruscio, DC - Gut Dysbiosis, Low FODMAP, Elemental Diets & Probiotic Protocols
- Tiffany Caplan, DC, CFMP, BCIM, IFMCP - Leaky Gut, Food Sensitivities & Autoimmune Disease
DAY 2: MAY 4, 2021
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Blood Sugar, Insulin, Inflammation & Brain Degeneration
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP - Candida Overgrowth & Gut & Brain Inflammation
- Christine Schaffner, ND - Biotoxin Illness, Glymphatic Function & Neural Inflammation
- Elena Villanueva, DC - Brain Inflammation, Anxiety, Depression & Mood Disorders
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP - Mold Exposure, Brain Inflammation & Detox Strategies
DAY 3: MAY 5, 2021
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, NP - Inflammation, Adrenal Health & Menopause Connection
- Jack Wolfson, DO, FACC - Truth About Cholesterol, Blood Pressure & Heart Arrythmias
- Brian Mowll, CDE, MLDE, IFMCP - Blood Sugar, Insulin & Chronic Inflammation
- Justin Marchegiani, DC - Thyroid, Estrogen & Chronic Inflammation Connection
- Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS - Deep Sleep, Blood Sugar, Insulin, Leaky Gut & Inflammation
DAY 4: MAY 6, 2021
- Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, Lac - Cancer-Inflammation Connection
- Ty Bollinger - Relationship Between Sugar, Toxins, Inflammation & Cancer
- Trevor Cates, ND - Skin Inflammation & Leaky Skin Connection
- Michael Murray, ND - Inflammaging: The Role of Inflammation in the Acceleration of Aging
DAY 5: MAY 7, 2021
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P - Heavy Metals, Chemicals, Detox & EMF Protection Strategies
- Lloyd Burrell - Influence of EMF & 5G on Chronic Inflammation
- Diane Kazer, FDNP - How Toxic Beauty Drains Your Energy &Immunity
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Liver Function, Bile Flow, Gut Problems, Itchiness & Inflammation
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP - Head Trauma, Toxic Mold Exposure & DIY Detox Strategies
DAY 6: MAY 8, 2021
- Eric Zielinski, DC - Toxins, Emotions, Essential Oils & Inflammation
- Rob Besner, PScD - Impact of Infrared &Heat on Detox & Inflammation
- Jodi Cohen, NTP - Parasympathetic Response, Vagal Tone, Essential Oils & Resilience
- William Pawluk, MD, MSC - Impact of Pulsed Magnetic Fields (PEMFs) on Systemic Inflammation
DAY 7: MAY 9, 2021
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Fasting Strategies for Reducing Inflammation & Autoimmunity
- Robert Scott Bell, DA, Hom - Optimizing Your Internal Terrain for a Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Jeffrey Smith - How GMOs & Roundup Impact the Environment
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - True Cellular Detoxification for Inflammation Support