Gain Empowering Tools For Chronic Illness Prevention & Recovery
Do you suffer from a long-term health condition, get sick often or have vague recurrent symptoms, like fatigue, fevers, ongoing joint pain, headaches/migraines or mysterious skin rashes?
Is your life on hold because of the limitations your chronic illness has created?
Learn what’s making and keeping you sick, and join me to get the tools and support you need to give your health a fresh start, so you can get back to doing what you love to do.
The Overcoming Chronic Illness Masterclass experts will teach you:
- Practical steps to overcome & prevent chronic health issues
- Causes of chronic or recurring infections
- Solutions for better immune health
- Strategies to address environmental toxic overwhelm
- Motivational tools for creating sustainable change
- Dietary approaches for chronic illness & everyday wellness
- And more!
Be sure to mark your calendar for December 6-12, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Darin Ingels, was able to overcome his own 3-year battle with Lyme disease after conventional treatment failed and he became progressively debilitated. He found that proper diet, lifestyle management and natural therapies worked with his body to heal, instead of against it.
He then applied what he learned about diet and lifestyle management in his practice and found that his patients recovered faster and with fewer side effects. He has now treated thousands of patients with chronic illness using his novel approach, and many have gone one to live healthy, symptom-free lives.
He’s here to help you by sharing what he’s learned.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
When you Register for the Overcoming Chronic Illness Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about addressing and preventing chronic health issues.
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: DECEMBER 6, 2021
- Paul S. Anderson, NMD: Immune System Modulation
- Christine Schaffner, ND: Introduction to Lymphatics
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM: Introduction to Chronic Illness
- Evan H. Hirsch, MD: Treating Fatigue
- Daniel Pompa, PScD: Healing Cells with Fasting & Detox
DAY 2: DECEMBER 7, 2021
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Environmental Toxic Overwhelm
- Jonathan Landsman: 4 Ways to Charge Up Energy
- Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM, IFMCP: Recover from Mold Illness
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM: Root Cause of Illness
- Elena Villanueva, DC: 5 Causes of Chronic Illness
DAY 3: DECEMBER 8, 2021
- Terry Wahls, MD: Dietary Approaches for Chronic Illness
- Christine Schaffner, ND: Exploring Terrain Theory
- Summer Bock: Invisible Chronic Illness
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM: Gut Health & Immunity
- Kiran Krishnan: Microbiome Control of Immune Response
DAY 4: DECEMBER 9, 2021
- Lloyd Burrell: EMFs & Chronic Illness
- Jodi Cohen, NTP: Essential Oils for Vibrational Healing
- Christine Schaffner, ND: Interference Fields
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM: Our Natural World: Microbes
- Thomas Moorcroft, DO: Common Infections
DAY 5: DECEMBER 10, 2021
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT: Psychoenergetics of Illness
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, NP: Role of Adrenals in Chronic Illness
- Nicola Ducharme, ND: Lyme Disease: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM: What's Keeping You Sick?
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP: Epigenetics: Are You Afraid of Your Genes?
DAY 6: DECEMBER 11, 2021
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES: Red Light & Energy
- Christine Schaffner, ND: EECO & Energy Medicine
- Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP: Trauma & the Immune System
- Madiha Saeed, MD: Healing Gratitude
- Peter Kan, DC, DACNB, FAAIM, CFMP: The Brain-Immune-Gut Connection
DAY 7: DECEMBER 12, 2021
- Shelena Lalji, MD, FACOG: Self-Care & Mindset
- Rob Besner, PScD: Restoring Health with Infrared
- Michael Bernoff: Improving Results for Chronic Illness
- Kulreet Chaudhary, MD: Sound Medicine: A New Frontier
- Rashid A. Buttar, DO, FAAPM, FACAM, FAAIM: Beyond Energy Medicine