- Steven Masley, MD, FAHA: Heart Disease & Your Gut
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS: Fuel Delivery & Inflammation
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP: Inflammation, Energy & Blood Sugar Connection
- Jonathan Landsman: Perfusion & Cardiovascular Disease
- Brian Mowll, CDE, MLDE, IFMCP: Blood Sugar & Fuel Delivery
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Leaky Gut 2.0: A New Approach
- Kiran Krishnan: How Your Microbiome Impacts the Brain & Gut
- Shivan Sarna: SIBO Myths & Truths
- John Dempster, ND, FAARFM, ABAAHP: Keys to Digestion & Absorption
- Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP: Autoimmunity & Adrenal Health
- Partha Nandi, MD, FACP: The Bugs in Your Gut
- Christine Schaffner, ND: Addressing Chronic Viral Infections
- Evan H. Hirsch, MD: Long-Hauler Syndrome
- Nathan Crane: Immune Function and Mindset
- Maya Shetreat, MD: Natural Strategies for Detox
- Jonathan Otto: Heavy Metals & Fulvic Minerals
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P: Heavy Metal Toxicity & Detox
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP: Mold & Toxins
- Daniel Pompa, PScD: Cellular Detox for Rejuvenation
- Elena Villanueva, DC: Neurotransmitters & Brain Chemistry
- Jodi Cohen, NTP: Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Rudy Mueller, DC, IFMCP, FAARFM: Neurodegeneration & Immunity
- Michael Collins: Sugar & Brain Function
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons): Stress, Trauma & Inflammation Connection
- Michelle Sands, ND: Sex Hormone & Brain Connection
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, NP: Hormones: Facts & Myths
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES: Adrenals, Circadian Rhythm & Energy
- Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS: How Inflammation Impacts the Brain-Gut Axis
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: The Inflammation, Candida & Fungal Connection
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD: Gluten & the Brain-Immune-Gut Axis
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD: Parasite & Inflammation Connection
Do you suffer from unexplained chronic health issues?
Suppressed immunity, autoimmunity and gut symptoms are often treated as separate issues, while deeper dysfunction within the brain-immune-gut axis goes undetected (and unresolved).
Tired of being a health detective and not knowing what’s TRUE or RELEVANT to YOU and your loved ones?
Frustrated with waiting for a diagnosis and another prescription medication?
Join and explore the SECRET interconnection between your nervous, digestive and immune systems and unlock the ultimate roadmap to reversing chronic illness, autoimmunity and inflammation!
At the Brain Immune Gut Summit, you’ll learn:
- Key factors that contribute to REAL immunity
- Connections between trauma, stress & your brain-immune-gut axis
- Protocols to reduce inflammation, support detoxification & improve immunity
- Methods to resolving leaky gut & other elusive, persistent digestive issues
- Practical strategies to address food reactions, pain, brain fog & exhaustion
- Steps to create more mental clarity, reduced cravings & hormone balance
- And more!
Be sure to mark your calendar for January 10-16, 2022!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Peter Kan, began to study the connections between the brain, immune system and gut when he was trying to solve the mystery of neurological and respiratory issues along with food sensitivities that his son, Maddox, developed after a severe scalding injury. Something had impacted Maddox’s brain and his immune system, so Dr. Kan dove into the subjects of neurology, immunity and gut health to help him.
He was able to connect the dots of Maddox’s symptoms and created a step-by-step roadmap to address root causes of brain-immune-gut axis issues. He has now successfully worked with over 5,000 clients to solve their chronic conditions.
He’s here to share that roadmap with you.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
When you Register for the Brain Immune Gut Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about reversing chronic conditions!