Memory Loss, Brain Fog, Mental Clarity & Mental Health
With brain disorders, we often don't have 17 years.
Not for ourselves.
Not for our loved ones.
And it takes 17 years, on average, for clinical breakthroughs to make their way into the conventional standard of care.
We can do better, we're more connected to information in our social communities than we've ever before been, so let's just go ahead and do better.
If you or a friend/family member are having a hard time remembering things, memory loss, brain fog, lack of mental clarity, you are invited to join Dr. Greg Eckel's Brain Degeneration Summit.
Dr. Eckel became a health advocate after his wife, Sarieah, developed a rapidly progressing dementia, which they later found out was a very rare neurological condition called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
Going through this process as a husband and physician, he experienced first-hand the lack of options patients with chronic neurodegeneration (and their caregivers) experience.
He went through the gamut of symptom discovery, a struggle to diagnosis, choosing treatment options and not even to mention the emotional challenges that came along with supporting a loved one through a difficult time.
Unfortunately, they didn't find a remedy for Sarieah.
But because of what they learned on their journey, Dr. Eckel became inspired to provide hope, insight and even remedies to patients worried about or struggling with brain health, he has now seen the "incurable" actually improve and resolve.
There are 9 factors that affect health. Through analysing them you can learn the root cause of your disease and root cause resolution is a true solution, not a bandage that covers up your symptoms (that often leads to prescriptions that require more prescriptions to cover up the side effects of first prescription).
Please, do not miss this brain health event. It's free and online, after all!
An estimated 50 million people worldwide are affected by dementia and/or Alzheimer's disease and other chronic neurodegenerative diseases are quickly on the rise.
We now know that many issues with brain health are treatable and even potentially curable.
When you join Dr. Eckel at his event, you'll see his perspective rooted in participatory patient care and his mission to empower you with the knowledge and collective wisdom to create health for yourself, no matter whether you're healthy or dealing with a health challenge.
Dr. Eckel's Brain Degeneration Summit will help you answer questions about:
- Root causes of brain degeneration
- Reversing the impacts of stress and trauma
- Detox testing and protocols
- Nutritional strategies for brain health
- Positive approaches to dementia care
- Self-care routines for caretakers
- And so much more!
Learn more about and optimise brain health when you attend this Free, on-line event.
You'll also unlock early access interviews, free guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Complimentary guide ~ Dr. Eckel’s top brain health supplements
Unlock Dr. Gregory Eckel's Brain Health Supplement eGuide and discover his top brain health supplements that have shown success with patients in over 20 years of clinical practice!
In this guide, you'll find some of the most prescribed supplements that Dr. Gregory Eckel has prescribed for his patients with chronic neurodegenerative conditions. This is not an exhaustive list.
Free report on which foods to eliminate for better brain function
Unlock Dr. Gregory Eckel's eGuide, Elimination Diet, and take the guesswork out of which foods are affecting your brain functions!
The 3-week hypoallergenic diet described in this book is a test for identifying foods that cause some kind of unhealthy reaction in your body. It isn't fool-proof. It's possible for this method to fail to identify an allergenic food. But in clinical practice, probably 80% of patients experience a reduction of their symptoms that range from slight to profound improvements.
Dr. Eckel's 106-page eBook for treating acute and chronic illness
Unlock Dr. Gregory Eckel's 106-page eBook, Shake it Off, and learn tools for treating acute and chronic illness with a foundational approach!
Dr. Eckel is here to talk about a different approach!
He suggests taking a much broader approach, looking to maximize the body's ability to heal, removing any obstacles (toxicities), and assessing other possible causes of neurodegeneration. Then address possible mental and emotional causes of disease and introduce you to a whole host of nontraditional but very promising therapies, which may change your life.
DAY 1: APRIL 6
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS ~ Nutritional Strategies to Reduce Brain Inflammation
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD ~ Effect of Gluten on Your Brain
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN ~ How to Fix Your Brain
- Jeffrey Smith ~ Causative Agents of Leaky Brain
DAY 2: APRIL 7
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P, NC, CHHC - How Toxic Metals Affect Brain Performance
- Christine Schaffner, ND - Brain Detox and Neurodegeneration
- Stephanie Seneff, PhD - Impact of Glyphosate on Brain Degeneration
- Jill Crista, ND - Mold on Your Mind
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - Biohacks for Brain Optimization
DAY 3: APRIL 8
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Mechanisms of Brain Degeneration
- Mary Clifton, MD - Power of CBD, THC and ECS
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP - Leaky Brain and Neurodegeneration Connection
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD - Underlying Causes of Brain Degeneration
- Regan Archibald, LAc, FMP, CSSAc – Innovative Brain Support
DAY 4: APRIL 9
- Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION, NANP - Impact of Stress and Trauma on Brain Health
- Jodi Cohen - Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Brain Health
- Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA - Positive Approach to Dementia Care
- Carol Lourie, LAc, ND - Integrative Approach to Parkinson’s Disease
- Hollis Taylor - Life Is Better When You’re Dancing
DAY 5: APRIL 10
- Evan Brand, BCHN, CFMP, NTP - Mycotoxins, Lyme and Coinfections
- Lew Lim, PhD, DNM, MBA - Light Therapy for Brain Degeneration
- Ben Lynch, ND - Genetics and Parkinson's Disease
- Helané Wahbeh, ND, MCR - Noetic Practices: Additional Tools for Optimal Health
DAY 6: APRIL 11
- Alan Christianson, NMD - The Thyroid Link
- Elena Villanueva, DC - Mental Health and Neurological Disorders
- Ameet Aggarwal, ND - Liver, Leaky Gut and Brain Degeneration
- Sarah Peyton - Constellations, Resonance and Healing Trauma
DAY 7: APRIL 12
- Terry Wahls, MD - Impact of Diet on Your Brain
- Shelena Lalji, MD, FAGOC - Integrative Approach to Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Robert Rodgers, PhD - Parkinson's Disease Is Not Degenerative
- Mary Kay Ross, MD, FACEP - The Alzheimer's Solution
- Kabran Chapek, ND - Comprehensive Program to Heal a Concussion
- Ken Sharlin, MD, MPH, IFMCP - 5 Pillars of Tuning Your Brain