Learn How To Optimize Your Brain Health
With brain disorders, we often don’t have 17 years.
Not for ourselves. Not for our loved ones.
And it takes 17 years, on average, for clinical breakthroughs to make their way into the conventional standard of care.
We can do better.
If you or a friend/family member are having a hard time remembering things, memory loss, brain fog, lack of mental clarity, this could be for you, Dr. Greg Eckel’s Brain Degeneration Summit.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on June 7-13, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Dr. Eckel became a health advocate after his wife, Sarieah, developed a rapidly progressing dementia, which they later found out was a very rare neurological condition called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
Going through this process as a husband and physician, he experienced the lack of options patients with chronic neurodegeneration (and their caregivers) have.
He went through the gamut of symptom discovery, a struggle to diagnosis, choosing treatment options and not to mention the emotional challenges that came along with supporting a loved one through a difficult time.
Unfortunately, they didn’t find a remedy for Sarieah.
But because of what they learned on their journey, Dr. Eckel became inspired to provide hope, insight and even remedies to patients worried about or struggling with brain health. He has now seen the “incurable” actually improve and resolve.
When you join Dr. Eckel at his event, you’ll see his perspective rooted in participatory patient care and his mission to empower you with the knowledge and collective wisdom to create health for yourself, no matter whether you’re healthy or dealing with a health challenge.
Dr. Eckel’s Brain Degeneration Summit will help you answer questions about:
- Root causes of brain degeneration
- Reversing the impacts of stress and trauma
- Detox testing and protocols
- Nutrition for brain and immune system health
- Positive approaches to dementia care
- Self-care routines for caretakers
- And so much more!
Find hope and opportunity when you Register for this important health event!
The Brain Degeneration Summit - Register Now!
When you Register for The Brain Degeneration Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: JUNE 7, 2021
- Beverly Rubik, PhD - How the Energetic Environment Affects Your Biofield
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Nutritional Strategies to Reduce Brain Inflammation
- Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD - Effect of Gluten on Your Brain
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - How to Fix Your Brain
- Jeffrey Smith - Causative Agents of Leaky Brain
DAY 2: JUNE 8, 2021
- Stephanie Seneff, PhD - Impact of Glyphosate on Brain Degeneration
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P - How Toxic Metals Affect Brain Performance
- Jill Crista, ND - Mold on Your Mind
- Christine Schaffner, ND - Brain Detox & Neurodegeneration
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - Biohacks for Brain Optimization
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Mitochondria, Toxins & Brain Health
DAY 3: JUNE 9, 2021
- Todd Ovokaitys, MD - The Song of the Cells, Breakthrough Therapies
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Mechanisms of Brain
- Mary Clifton, MD - Power of CBD, THC & ECS
- Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP - Leaky Brain & Neurodegeneration Connection
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD - Underlying Causes of Brain Degeneration
- Regan Archibald, LAc, FMP, CSSAc - Innovative Brain Support
DAY 4: JUNE 10, 2021
- Jodi Cohen, NTP - Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Brain Health
- Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA - Positive Approach to Dementia Care
- Carol Lourie, LAc, ND - Integrative Approach to Parkinson’s Disease
- Hollis Taylor - Life Is Better When You’re Dancing
- Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION, NANP - Impact of Stress and Trauma on Brain Health
- Nicolas Pineault - How Electro-Pollution Impacts Your Brain
DAY 5: JUNE 11, 2021
- Kulreet Chaudhary, MD - Sound Medicine
- Eric Zielinski, DC - Optimizing Brain Health with Essential Oils
- Lew Lim, PhD, DNM, MBA - Light Therapy for Brain Degeneration
- Ben Lynch, ND - Genetics and Parkinson's Disease
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP - Mycotoxins, Lyme & Coinfections
- Helané Wahbeh, ND, MCR - Noetic Practices: Additional Tools for Optimal Health
DAY 6: JUNE 12, 2021
- Elena Villanueva, DC - Mental Health & Neurological Disorders
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES - Fight Neurodegeneration by Supercharging Mitochondrial Health
- Lloyd Burrell - EMFs - The Missing Link in Brain Health?
- Ameet Aggarwal, ND - Liver, Leaky Gut & Brain Degeneration
- Sarah Peyton - Constellations, Resonance & Healing Trauma
DAY 7: JUNE 13, 2021
- Jeralyn Glass - Sounds that Soothe: The Healing Vibrations of Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls
- Terry Wahls, MD - Impact of Diet on Your Brain
- Shelena Lalji, MD, FACOG - Integrative Approach to ALS & Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Robert Rodgers, PhD - Parkinson's Disease Is Not Degenerative
- Mary Kay Ross, MD, FACEP - The Alzheimer's Solution
- Kabran Chapek, ND - Comprehensive Program to Heal a Concussion
- Ken Sharlin, MD, MPH, IFMCP - 5 Pillars of Tuning Your Brain