Monday 26th - Friday 30th October
Safely Explore & Benefit From The Wisdom Of Near-Death Experiences
Our eternal spiritual self is more real than anything we perceive in this physical realm, and has a divine connection to the infinite love of the Creator.
― Eben Alexander
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife
What lies beyond this life? What happens after we die? Can we connect with loved ones after they’ve died?
Today, these perennial questions are being explored with ever-greater depth and nuance. Are you aware of the amazing research being done to validate out-of-body experiences, near-death experiences (NDEs) and other “veiled” phenomena?
Whether undergoing a scary medical procedure, swerving just in time to avoid a car accident, or witnessing the death of a loved one, moments like these can puncture our status-quo existence with a sense of awe for life’s fragility and brevity, infusing us with longing to understand what lies just beyond this human life.
Whether you’re looking to gain meaningful closure around the loss of a loved one or wanting to glean insights into how to live fully in the here and now, this unique online event will guide you deeper into appreciation and awe for the preciousness of life, provide a deeper sense of belonging in the shared human experience… and expose you to meaningful stories and insights into death, consciousness and the beyond.
As we head into the harvest months and that liminal time when the veils between this world and the “world beyond” are said to be the thinnest, this exceptional summit will offer you a plethora of spiritual guidance and resources as you take stock of this year and make peace with what’s to come.
You are invited to join the Beyond the Veil Summit! This will be a refreshing departure from fear-drenched news and doom-and-gloom thinking about the future, as we venture together into these oft-avoided areas of life that, in fact, hold magnificent wisdom for us all.
Free Online Event
Beyond the Veil Summit
October 26-30, 2020
Presenting in this summit are more than 30 of today’s highly sought-after scientists, mediumship practitioners, physicians, researchers and inspiring spiritual teachers, including Dr. Raymond Moody, who coined the term near-death experience (NDE), Dr. Eben Alexander, Suzanne Giesemann, Dr. William Bloom, Professor Jeralyn Glass, Yeye Luisah Teish and Mark Anthony.
They’ll share illuminating conversations about encounters with “touching the veil” — experiencing facets of death and the afterlife and coming back to share transformative insights with the world.
This roster of remarkable speakers also includes those who readily communicate with the deceased (and can teach you how to do the same) and much more. Let their stories touch you, enlighten you, enfold you with comfort, and ultimately draw you toward living in a state of unconditional love.
Here’s some of what our world-renowned speakers will share with you
- Learn from the “grandfather” of this field, Dr. Raymond Moody, who coined the term near-death experience (NDE), helping those who’ve touched death to articulate it in profound and insightful ways.
- Trace the history of cardiac resuscitation and the countless miraculous stories that have emerged since the 1960s, with surgeon Eben Alexander, MD and spiritual journey facilitator Karen Newell.
- Dr. William Bloom will discuss his core strategies for creating and supporting a graceful transfer of consciousness at death, paramount for anyone wanting to prepare for their own passing or to support someone else.
- Evidential medium Suzanne Giesemann will show how providing a preponderance of evidence of realms beyond mundane human life can change belief systems, opening minds and hearts to a greater reality.
- Rob Schwartz will share unique insights into how we plan our lives before we’re born, as well as his research on the 5 main reasons we ourselves plan our greatest challenges.
- Join near-death survivor Cherie Aimée, who’s been featured on The Dr. Oz Show and Megyn Kelly show, for a fascinating foray into what she calls “the eight wisdom keys of the authentic heart.”
- Mark Anthony will offer his theories on this topic (supported by quantum physics, biology and survival of consciousness research) and how they’ve evolved as a result of his contact with the afterlife through his own NDE and abilities as a psychic medium.
- Professor Jeralyn Glass will describe what it means to have a “soul contract” and how that plays out in your life, drawing on the hard-earned wisdom she gleaned from the passing of her beloved 19-year-old son and all it taught her about love.
- With Yeye Luisah Teish, you’ll learn about beliefs on the afterlife in the sacred orature of the African diaspora and you’ll receive guidelines for beginning and/or improving your mediumship skills.
- Transmitting wisdom from her NDE at age two, Ingrid Honkala, PhD, will inspire you to understand the purpose behind your challenges and how changing your perception is the key to eradicate all suffering.
You’ll be exposed to uncommon and miraculous experiences now being validated by a growing body of scientific research.
And you’ll converge with impassioned hospice workers, surgeons, psychologists and other professionals who are creating bridges between science and what was formerly the sole purview of theological and mystical teachings.
During this ground-breaking 5-day event with over 30 incredible speakers, you’ll discover:
- The awakening that’s now emerging from the scientific study of consciousness
- How guides, angels, and our loved ones from the other side are ready and eager to help us heal
- Ways to connect to the other side through a healing meditation
- The profound benefits of a shared-death experience (SDE) with a loved one
- How to communicate with deceased loved ones and help others make those connections for healing, closure and a life filled with more joy and peace
- Ways that mediumship opens you to your higher self and raises your vibration to experience your true nature as love
- A clear pathway to de-mystifying death and taking away the stigma and fear around it
- Support to enter the beauty and pathos of active grieving
- How artists can encounter an entire support system for their work on the other side of the veil
- The contemporary science backing startling discoveries that support the existence of angelic beings
- That insights drawn from NDEs can help you break through fears and past trauma
- And many more beautiful discoveries…