Learn How To Optimize Your Sleep
Without good sleep, our bodies aren’t getting the valuable digest-repair-restore time that they need to heal. And without enough restful sleep, our mental health tanks, the important emotional reserves we need to deal with the stressors of life get depleted and compliance with any healing protocol can feel overwhelming or even impossible.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on April 12-18, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Misty Williams, dealt with a variety of sleep and fatigue issues stemming from low hormones, hypothyroidism, extreme stress, Epstein Barr Virus and unexplained weight gain that had her snoring at night.
She found that by changing one simple sleep protocol, she was able to wake feeling refreshed for the first time in her life.
Along with some of the world’s foremost health experts, Misty is here to help you by sharing what she’s learned.
The Your Best Sleep Ever Summit will help you with:
- Rebounding from sleep deficits after childbirth
- Issues linked to prescription sleep medication
- Supplements, herbs and diet tips for better sleep
- Strategies to reduce stress and optimize sleep quality
- Improving brain function while you sleep
- Creating a low-EMF sleep sanctuary
- And so much more!
The best protocols in the world will not help you heal if you’re not sleeping well.
You can truly get started on better health today!
When you Register for Your Best Sleep Ever Summit, you’ll also unlock early access to interviews, free guides and helpful eBooks about sleep health.
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: APRIL 12, 2021
- Alex Howard - 5 Energy Types That Cause Sleep Issues
- Trudy Scott, CN - GABA & Tryptophan for Anxiety & Insomnia
- Christa Orecchio, CN - Food as Medicine to Reset Sleep & Energy
- Cory Muscara, MAPP - Deep Sleep with Meditation & Mindfulness
- Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP - Taming the Trauma That Keeps You Awake at Night
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT - Toxic Emotions: Winning the Battle
DAY 2: APRIL 13, 2021
- Daniel Pompa, PScD - Detoxing for Better Sleep
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Drain Your Brain to Improve Sleep
- Kasia Kines, DCN, MS, MA, CN, CSN - How Epstein Barr Virus Affects Energy & Sleep
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Are Parasites & Infections Impacting Your Sleep?
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP - Mold, Lyme, Coinfections & Sleep Issues
- Jane Barlow Christensen - Become a Sleep Ninja with Herbal Medicine
DAY 3: APRIL 14, 2021
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES - How Mitochondria Control Your Energy
- Michael Ruscio, DC - How Probiotics May Impact Your Sleep
- Saundra Dalton-Smith, MD - Why Your Body Needs Rest
- Jonathan Otto - Hidden Triggers Linked to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Wendy Myers, FDN-P - Toxic Metals That Cause Fatigue
DAY 4: APRIL 15, 2021
- Christine Schaffner, ND - The Glymphatic System & Sleep
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS - Blood Sugar Stability for Optimal Sleep
- Deborah J Fryer, PhD - Sleep Disturbances, Nightmares & Dreams
- Michael S. Tyrrell - Soothing the Savage Beast of Insomnia
- Mary Clifton, MD - CBD & Sleep
DAY 5: APRIL 16, 2021
- Anna Cabeca, DO - Why Women Need Progesterone to Sleep
- Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS - Healing Fibromyalgia, Low Moods & IBS
- Felice Gersh, MD - Sleep Secrets for Women with PCOS
- Magdalena Wszelaki - Sleep Solutions for Endometriosis
- Maria Emmerich - Sleep for Women with PCOS, PMS & Fatigue
DAY 6: APRIL 17, 2021
- Jason Prall - Simple Steps to Reset Your Body Clock
- Kirk Parsley, MD - How Sleep Affects Performance & Relationships
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Are You Wired for Sleep Deprivation?
DAY 7: APRIL 18, 2021
- Robert Rasmussen - Is Your Mattress Keeping You Awake at Night?
- Lloyd Burrell - Impact of EMFs on Your Sleep
- Stephen J. Ezell - How Inhaling Toxic Chemicals Disrupts Sleep