Learn how toxins, meds & / or infections can trigger anxiety
We all experience anxiety. It’s your body’s natural (and normal) response to a threat.
A signal that something in your life needs attention.
Self-care is key to managing it, but understanding, identifying and addressing anxiety’s many root causes is paramount.
Anxiety can be related to your daily life experiences, but it can also be triggered by the foods you eat, environmental toxins, many types of medications and/or chronic infections like Lyme disease or candida.
Once you identify the root causes and understand anxiety’s mechanisms you can implement targeted, supportive solutions and get relief.
Your host, Food Mood Expert and certified nutritionist Trudy Scott, is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution and educates anxious individuals and practitioners about nutritional solutions for anxiety. This is her 6th Anxiety Summit, featuring all new topics and the latest research related to anxiety and toxins, medications and infections.
Trudy also experienced many of these health challenges herself — lead and mercury toxicity, gluten issues, candida — and is currently dealing with chronic Lyme disease and dietary oxalate issues. She’s here to share her journey and the solutions she’s found along the way.
We hope you’ll join us, be enlightened and find your solutions!
The Anxiety Summit 6 could help you with:
- Overwhelm, worry & stress
- PTSD, panic attacks, fears or phobias
- OCD & obsessive thoughts or behaviors
- Anxiety caused by exposure to environmental toxins
- Understanding psychiatric impacts of infections
- Addressing nutritional deficiencies & making dietary changes
- Natural alternatives to anti-anxiety medications & antidepressants
- And so much more!
You can truly get started on better health today!
When you Register for The Anxiety Summit 6, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: NOVEMBER 2, 2020
- Trudy Scott, CN - GABA & Tryptophan: Anxiety-Toxin Connections
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Body Burden: Environmental Toxins, Tattoos & Wheat
- Christine Schaffner, ND - Glymphatic System for Brain Detox
- Elisa Song, MD - PANDAS/PANS: The Brain on Fire
- Mark Hyman, MD - Broken Brain: Toxins, Medications & Infections
- Nick Ortner - EFT/Tapping for Anxiety, PTSD, Pain & Cravings
DAY 2: NOVEMBER 3, 2020
- Carolyn Ledowsky, ND - Anxiety & Genetic Susceptibility to Environmental Toxins
- Ari Whitten, PhD (Cand.), CES, PES - Red Light Therapy: Anxiety, Toxins & Benzodiazepines
- Hyla Cass, MD - SSRIs, Benzodiazepines, Alcohol & Amino Acids
- Kara N Fitzgerald, ND, IFMCP - The “Dance of Methylation”: Beyond Methylated Folate & B12
- Margaret Christensen, MD, FACOG, IFMCP, ABOIM - Mold Toxicity: Anxiety, Depression, Panic & Psychosis
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD - Mitochondrial Damage: Toxins, Medications Infections
DAY 3: NOVEMBER 4, 2020
- Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP - Phthalates, HBOT & Coffee Enemas
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM - Lyme: An Herbal Approach for Pain, Anxiety & Brain Fog
- Nicole Beurkens, PhD - Psychiatric Medications in Children & Teens
- Lloyd Burrell - EMFs: Anxiety, Insomnia, ADHD, Irritability & Headaches
- Melissa Gallico - Fluoride: Neurotoxicity, Anxiety, Acne & Hypothyroidism
- Jason Prall - Circadian Rhythm: Sleep, Anxiety & Detox
DAY 4: NOVEMBER 5, 2020
- Trudy Scott, CN - GABA & Tryptophan vs Meds for Hormone Balance
- Ameet Aggarwal, ND - Liver Function & Bile: Anxiety, Detox, Your Gut & Hormones
- Julie Matthews, NC - Toxic Effects of Oxalates Part 1: Anxiety, Autism & Pain
- Julie Matthews, NC - Toxic Effects of Oxalates Part 2: Testing, Causes & Food
- Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN - Loss of Chemical Tolerance and Glutathione Recycling
DAY 5: NOVEMBER 6, 2020
- Catherine M. Pittman, PhD, HSPP - Benzodiazepines: Short-Term Benefits, Long-Term Harms
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Disconnection Syndrome, Immunity & Awe
- Jessica Drummond, DCN, CCN, PT - Vulvodynia, Candida, IBS & Anxiety
- Lara Zakaria, RPh, MS, CNS, CDN, IFMCP - Iron Overload: Anxiety, Depression, Obsessions & Panic Attacks
- Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION, NANP - ACEs: Toxins, Medications & Infections
- Suruchi Chandra, MD - Lyme Co-Infections & Neuropsychiatric Symptoms
DAY 6: NOVEMBER 7, 2020
- Alex Howard - Nutrition & Psychology to Reset Your Nervous System
- Luminara Serdar, BS, CPN, NMT - Drainage in Anxiety & Autism
- Eva Detko, PhD, MSc, BA (Hons), mIAHT - Vagus Nerve Infection & Anxiety
- Kiran Krishnan - Acetaminophen, Spore-based Probiotics & Your Liver
- Michael Murray, ND - 5-HTP: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia & Liver Protection
DAY 7: NOVEMBER 8, 2020
- Trudy Scott, CN - GABA, Theanine & Tryptophan: Anxiety & Infections
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD - Impact of Toxins on Lyme Disease & Infections
- Lisa Bloomquist - Neuropsychiatric Toxicity from Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics
- Omowunmi Osinubi - Military/Civilian Toxic Exposures: Mood & Brain Health Effects
- Uma Naidoo, MD, PCP - Your Brain on Food: Anxiety, OCD and PTSD