How To Eliminate Anxiety, Panic Attacks & Phobias
Can you really use food, nutrients (and a functional medicine approach) if I have very severe anxiety and/or panic attacks and I’m using medications?
Many people don’t believe it’s possible, but yes, you can! You can completely eliminate full blown anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety (where you cannot go out to social events, or go and feel so anxious), phobias like fear of spiders or agoraphobia (where you cannot get out of the house) and even obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
This message is not being told, but it is completely possible!
Discover nutritional solutions for anxiety at the complimentary & online Anxiety Summit 5
Many folks believe their anxiety is much too severe and that food and nutrients couldn’t possibly help but that is just not true.
It’s not uncommon for well-known thought leaders to perpetuate this myth, implying that anxiety and fears never go away.
Ali Brown, entrepreneurial guru for women, often says, “Let’s not forget women’s darkest best friends: anxiety and worry,” and admitted, “I still have to fight it. I come from a long line of worriers.”
However, you don’t have to fight it and Trudy Scott, host of The Anxiety Summit 5, is here to show you how to say no!
Just because you come from a long line of worriers doesn’t necessarily mean you have to put up with it and live with it, you can eliminate the anxiety, worries and fears.
Trudy has previously interviewed Julia Ross, MA, author of The Mood Cure, on using amino acids for anxiety and she summed it up perfectly:
On a scale from zero to 10, zero is not an unrealistic goal when it comes to anxiety. It’s really the human potential and GABA and tryptophan give us access to it.
Let’s repeat this “Zero is not an unrealistic goal when it comes to anxiety.”
It starts with doing trials of GABA and tryptophan and using food and nutrients and finding all of your root causes and addressing them.
Don’t stop looking for the answer:
- It may be food changes that you need to make.
- It may be breakfast that you need to eat.
- It may be low serotonin or low GABA.
- It may be foods that are problems for you like gluten or dairy.
- It may be additives in the foods that you’re eating.
- It may be toxins in your environment.
There are many possible root causes and you may have one or many of them causing your anxiety.
Addressing these root causes with food and nutrients (and a functional medicine approach) you can completely eliminate your anxiety even if you have very severe anxiety and/or panic attacks and you’re using medication.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on November 8-14, 2021!
When you Register for The Anxiety Summit 5, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Each day's talks are on demand for a 24-hour period beginning at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
DAY 1: NOVEMBER 8, 2021
- Trudy Scott, CN: GABA & Tryptophan: Gut-Anxiety Connections
- Achina P. Stein, DO, DFAPA, ABIHM, IFMCP: SSRI Impact on the Microbiome & Safe SSRI Tapering
- Jay Davidson, DC, PScD: Parasites, Anxiety & TUDCA for Your Liver
- Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS: Bile: Key to Anxiety & Hormone Havoc
- Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN: Fix the Brain to Fix the Gut
- Peter Bongiorno, ND, Lac: Gut-Brain Axis & Mental Health
DAY 2: NOVEMBER 9, 2021
- Hyla Cass, MD: Endocannabinoid System & Your Gut
- Magdalena Wszelaki: Herbs to Improve Digestion & Support GABA
- Michael Collins: Sugar/Fructose Addiction: Anxiety, ADHD & Aggression
- Julie Matthews, NC: Anxiety & the Gut-Brain Axis in Autism
- Marisol Teijeiro, ND: Hidden Jewels in Your Stool
DAY 3: NOVEMBER 10, 2021
- Chandler Marrs, PhD: Thiamine Deficiency in Anxiety & Gut Health (Part 1 & 2)
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP: Floatation Therapy for Anxiety & PTSD
- Tara Hunkin, NTP, CGP, RWP: Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Anxiety
- Misty Williams: Self-Advocating & the Power of Community
- Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN: Latest Gluten Research & Testing (Part 1 & 2)
DAY 4: NOVEMBER 11, 2021
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM: Anxiety, Gut-Brain Communication & Diet
- Carolyn Ledowsky, ND: MTHFR, B12 Genes & Anxiety
- David Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN: GI MAP Stool Test for Anxiety & Fibromyalgia
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS: Fasting for Anxiety & Gut Health
- Donna Gates, MEd, ABAAHP: Bacteriophage Therapy Instead of Antibiotics
- Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS: Food Sensitivities & Anxiety
DAY 5: NOVEMBER 12, 2021
- Trudy Scott, CN: Glutamine, DPA & Tyrosine for Anxiety & Sugar Cravings
- Edward F. Group III, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM: B12: Anxiety, OCD, Constipation & the Microbiome
- Eric Zielinski, DC: Essential Oils for Anxiety & Digestion
- Jonathan & Lori Otto: Anxiety-Gut Link
- Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom: Homeopathy for Dysbiosis, Anxiety & Angst
- Pedram Shojai, OMD: Gut Health & Anxiety in Chinese Medicine
DAY 6: NOVEMBER 13, 2021
- Navaz Habib, DC, AFMCP: Vagus Nerve Activation to Reduce Anxiety
- Aimie Apigian, MD, MS, MPH: Biology of Trauma & the Freeze Response
- Kiran Krishnan: Spore-Based Probiotics for Serotonin & GABA
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD: Pyroluria, Oxidative Stress & Parasites
- Trudy Scott, CN: Collagen Can Cause Anxiety & Insomnia
DAY 7: NOVEMBER 14, 2021
- Michael Murray, ND: PQQ for Stress, Sleep, Mitochondria & Gut Health
- Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, Lac: SIBO: Anxiety, Testing, Probiotics & Fecal Transplants (Part 1)
- Shivan Sarna: SIBO: Anxiety, Testing, Probiotics & Fecal Transplants (Part 2)
- Summer Bock: Bitters: Calming & Digestive Support
- Trudy Scott, CN: Really Simple Solutions for Anxiety & Gut Health