Are you sick and tired of the ordinary?
Live Premiere: 1st - 11th November
- Thursday, November 1 - Episode 1: What's In Our Food? Could the first step to changing your life be as simple as changing what you put in your mouth? Optimize your diet to fuel your body, heal your gut and autoimmune conditions, and reach your true physical and mental potential.
- Saturday, November 3 - Episode 2: Overcoming Fear & Stress Discover why living in a state of constant stress and overwhelm could be suppressing your immune system and altering your physiology. Learn how to control stress, fear, and anxieties with simple daily habits
- Monday, November 5 - Episode 3: Beyond Belief What you think, you become. Learn how to reprogram your mind with effective and practical strategies to overcome your limitations and change the impossible to possible.
- Wednesday, November 7 - Episode 4: Whose Goals Are We Chasing? Happiness is not a result of an achievement or a goal met. Happiness is what propels you to achieve your goals. But before you start, ask yourself, whose goals are you really chasing?
- Friday, November 9 - Episode 5: The Art of Fulfilment Learn the secret art of fulfilment and how to discover your true purpose and passion in life. Make a promise to yourself to start living a life that's extraordinary to you and excel at what you love doing.
As each episode becomes available it will remain available until 11th November
The creators of Food Matters and Hungry for Change are at it again with their new 5-part docu-series that explores the current state of our physical, emotional and mental health in a captivating new way.
Transcendence - Live Life Beyond The Ordinary - by internationally-renowned filmmakers James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch.
They are so excited and passionate about inspiring change through the stories in this amazing series, that they have made the worldwide online premiere completely FREE!
Drawing on research and interviews by some of the world’s most recognised celebrities, doctors and thought leaders, including Novak Djokovic, Jim Kwik, Mark Hyman, Libby Weaver, Bruce Lipton, Wim Hof, Gabrielle Bernstein, Joe Dispenza and Marie Forleo to name a few, this inspirational Food Matters TV original series is set to challenge the way people view health and ultimately lead them to question - “how they can live a better life?!”.
Each of the 5 fascinating episodes individually tackle some of the biggest challenges of our time, including:
- overcoming stress
- depression & anxiety
- healing autoimmune conditions and chronic illness naturally
- releasing fear & limiting beliefs
- Plus, uncovering more purpose and fulfillment in life.
And, when you save your free spot today, you’ll get instant access to the first 12 minutes!
TRANSCENDENCE will take you on a journey into ‘self’ like no other docu-series before it.
Don’t miss this chance to be inspired, make changes and excel at what you LOVE doing!