Why is there an explosion of thyroid cases?
A combination of gut infections, autoimmunity, dysbiosis, food allergens, nutritional deficiencies, adrenal dysfunction, toxicity from chemicals and heavy metals continue to cause an explosion of thyroid cases.
Your fatigue and brain fog aren't just in your head or simply a symptom of ageing, even if your tests are showing "normal" results. Conventional medicine STILL isn't getting it right, most often giving the quick, easy and "convenient" diagnosis: “it's all in your head, your tests are normal, it's the natural result of ageing...”
Whether you've been diagnosed with a thyroid problem, or are experiencing difficulty concentrating, forgetfulness and lack of focus; fatigue and sleeping challenges; unexplained weight changes; sensitivity to temperature; gastrointestinal symptoms; depression, anxiety and other mood disorders; hair, skin, nail and eye problems; menstrual irregularities and/or fertility issues…
Dr. Justin Marchegiani works with patients all over the world who are challenged by underlying thyroid issues. He created The Thyroid Reset Summit to teach you to examine your health from all angles -- not just the convenient ones -- and find answers to continue your healing journey.
You will learn the importance of assessing the health of your adrenals, hormones, gut health, liver and the presence of infections -- many of these are commonly overlooked, but incredibly important -- because they're linked to nutrient absorption, immune strength and thyroid conversion/activation.
Whether diagnosed or not, join in if you continue to experience:
- Difficulty concentrating, forgetfulness and lack of focus
- Fatigue and sleeping challenges
- Unexplained weight changes
- Sensitivity to temperature
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- Hair, skin, nail and eye problems
- Menstrual irregularities and/or fertility issues
Learn the best secrets and practical strategies for healing at The Thyroid Reset Summit, online and free from March 4-10, 2019!
3 Things you can do to Improve Thyroid Health!
(You'll learn about these and so much more at The Thyroid Reset Summit!
- Improve diet and quality of food consumed. Eating the standard American diet (SAD) consisting of toxic, nutrient-poor foods will increase your levels of systemic inflammation and also make it virtually impossible to improve your thyroid function.
- Eating high-quality whole foods primarily consisting of meat and carbohydrate (from non-starchy and starchy sources) every 3-5 hours is important for stabilising blood sugar. Blood sugar imbalances can be a major stressor on the adrenal glands. Skipping meals and eating poorly can lead to adrenal fatigue and thyroid dysfunction.
- Find a functional medicine doctor or nutritionist who has experience running lab tests, assisting with diet/lifestyle changes and who can put together a supplement program to help improve your thyroid function.
Still the MOST common and MOST misdiagnosed autoimmune issues, thyroid conditions continue to impact tens of millions worldwide Register Today to learn more
If you already know you would like to own this series, you can click on the banner below to order