Saturday 18th August ~ 10am PDT – 1pm EDT – 6pm BST
Discover expressive, movement meditations for women
Did you know that simply observing your inner Self in meditation is not enough for most women?
According to renowned meditation teacher, dancer, and integrative energy practitioner Camille Maurine, women need ways to participate with their inner movement –– that dynamic inner flow of the body –– and to embrace and dance with all of who they are.
Camille’s approach to meditation for women sheds notions of stillness, purity, and perfection.
She finds these constructs misleading and fragmenting because they split us off from the life force in our bodies that is our power, freedom, and love.
During this 60-minute, online mini-workshop with Camille, you will discover ways to:
- Claim your inner authority through embodied practices for women to cultivate sovereignty in meditation and in your life
- Ease and release old patterns of tension using subtle movement
- Create a healthy meditation practice that you love and want to do
- Be tender with yourself as you flow with the transformations you experience in meditation
- Embrace your Woman Self through a “Loving Hands” guided practice
- Open with wonder and awe to the Big Picture –– the mystery of creation and your place within it
If you’re ready to liberate feelings of freedom, wellbeing, and joy… with a practice unique to your needs, supportive of your inner resilience, and liberating to who you truly are … don’t miss this empowering hour with Camille Maurine!
If you’d like to receive tips for becoming “healthy in meditation” and in your outer expression of your authentic Self, don’t miss Camille Maurine’s embodied movement meditation practices.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.