Monday 24th - 27th September
Discover Qigong Daily Practices to Lower Stress, Boost Vitality & Prevent Illness
It’s time to take your health, healing and wellbeing into your own hands…
Through simple yet powerful Qigong exercises, meditations and flow movements, you can direct life-force energy (known as “Qi”) to specific parts of your body — transforming anxiety, stress and disease into self-confidence, inner peace and optimal health.
As your body responds by doing what it’s designed to do (self-heal and rebalance), blocks in your energy body dissolve and your radiant Qi flows smoothly into every dimension of your being — emotional, mental, physical and spiritual.
You’ll then be able to release stress, create a sense of flow and ground your body and being… so you can navigate daily life with greater ease.
You are invited to join the Qigong Global Summit, where some of the foremost teachers in the field — including Daisy Lee, Lee Holden, Dr. Effie Chow, Dr. Roger Jahnke, Master Mingtong Gu, Sifu Ama Lia Wai-Ching Lee, Master Li Junfeng, Robert Peng, Pedram Shojai, Bill and Angie Douglas, Dr. Paul Hannah and others…
… will share essential practices to help you elevate your flow of Qi for enhanced health and wellbeing.
Free Online Event
Qigong Global Summit
September 24-27, 2019
During this year’s Qigong Global Summit, 30+ leading Qigong teachers, masters and doctors will provide insights into the practices of Qigong, Tai Chi, martial arts and Traditional Chinese Medicine — as well as how Qi is the foundation of all of these ancient arts and more.
Through high-quality video, they’ll illuminate both the philosophical and practical components of working with Qi — and offer simple practices you can use right away.
You’ll discover how to activate your inner healing potential to release stress and create a sense of flow and groundedness within the challenges of daily life.
During this inspiring 4-day summit, you’ll discover:
- Introductory Qigong exercises you can do anywhere, anytime to help you manage stress and anxiety in your daily life
- How to add Qigong to other practices, such as yoga, acupuncture and Tai Chi to bring yourself (and your clients!) into harmony, balance and optimal wellbeing
- Ways to tune into your body’s subtle distress signals before your health is compromised and becomes a crisis
- How to enhance your relationships with yourself and others from a place of grounded clarity and self-confidence
- Helpful breathing exercises and meditations to boost your health
- Serious scientific research proving that Qigong and Tai Chi are effective complements to allopathic medicine
- Ways to experience, circulate and build your life-force energy
- And much more!
You’ll pick up simple yet essential daily practices to help you cultivate abundant Qi flow for your health, healing and daily life. And these practices can be done anywhere, anytime — including your workplace, while running errands or even in traffic (provided you’re not driving, of course)!
And if you’re already experiencing the benefits of Qigong, Tai Chi, martial arts, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, you’ll discover new opportunities to refine your current practice.
Register HERE for the Qigong Global Summit — at no charge
Here are some more highlights from this ground-breaking summit! You’ll discover:
- How to integrate these teachings on Qi into your healing practices
- Qigong practices for women to help you find your voice and lead from your true feminine centre
- How in the Taoist tradition, emotions are connected to your major internal organs
- Practices for liberating the emotional body from trauma — emotional, mental and physical
- How to work with energetic blocks, excess and deficiencies
- Helpful breathing exercises to strengthen your immune system and balance your hormones
- Qigong as an antidote to the stress caused by the conflicts we face in our world today
Register HERE for the Qigong Global Summit — It’s Free