Monday 26th February – Monday 5th March
The most important health problems facing men today...
Men often find themselves stuck, unmotivated and unwilling to participate in their own journeys to improved health. They are often scared to know the truth about their conditions because they will be deemed less of a man.
Preventable conditions, like cardiovascular disease and diabetes, continue to kill men at higher rates than any other chronic condition. Feelings of anxiety, depression, isolation and despondence are also crippling men and preventing them from living freely.
--->>We can help men do better: The Men's Wellness Summit
If you’re a man (or concerned about one in your life), join us to learn from these experts who cover the most important chronic conditions facing men today.
Together we can help more men implement these practical ways to improve energy, lose weight, boost brain power, maximize athletic and sexual performance, live longer, have long-lasting relationships and feel better than ever before.
This Men’s Wellness Summit will provide:
* Strategies to boost testosterone levels (and have better sex!)
* Advice to reverse heart disease and prevent diabetes
* Dietary/fitness tips to lose weight, perform better and optimize wellbeing
* Ways to handle stress, reduce anxiety and have great sleep
* Tools to detox the body of chemicals that negatively impact your health
* And more!
The Men's Wellness Summit is online and free from February 26 - March 5, 2018!
It’s true, men so often FAIL at their own health. Let’s do better. Learn how at The Men’s Wellness Summit