How the Ketogenic Lifestyle can Benefit YOU!
Don’t have time to read all this informative? Learn about the KETOgenic lifestyle with Dr. David Jockers at this free event, The Keto Edge Summit
The ketogenic lifestyle is here -- it’s one of the most searched terms on the internet today!
It’s not just because people are searching for it that gives it merit; it can actually create remarkable, beneficial changes in the body that dramatically improve your wellbeing.
The ketogenic lifestyle isn’t only for helping with weight loss goals. It can also provide increased energy, performance and help your body overcome certain health conditions, from moderate to severe.
--->> Register for The Keto Edge Summit now and gain the knowledge you need to address you health challenges!
Here are 9 ways a ketogenic lifestyle can benefit you...
- Reduced inflammation - A ketogenic lifestyle drastically lowers inflammation due to the reduced amount of free radical production that occurs when burning ketones for energy instead of glucose. This allows for more energy production and a more efficiently functioning body, as well as a heightened ability for the body to heal
- Improved Fat Burning - By definition, being in a state of ketosis means you’re burning fat for energy. If you have excess body fat, you’ll be able to burn it at a much more efficient rate
- Mental Clarity & Sharpness - Neurological inflammation is insidious and has been linked with depression, anxiety and poor cognitive function. A reduction in inflammation due to a ketogenic lifestyle can be helpful for neurological disorders and generally improve mental performance
- Abundant Energy - Increased amounts of energy from a ketogenic lifestyle is due to less inflammation, upregulation of mitochondrial biogenesis, more ATP per molecule of ketone and more stable blood sugar
- Clearer Skin - Skin conditions like eczema, acne and psoriasis are often rooted in chronic inflammation or autoimmunity. While other factors should also be addressed, following a ketogenic lifestyle can also help to quickly lower inflammation and accelerate healing
- Reduced Cravings - Getting into a state of ketosis balances blood sugar, provides the brain with stable energy and completely eliminates cravings. In fact, people in a ketognic lifestyle often say they barely think about food between meals
- Mitochondrial Biogenesis - Most of us have been using sugar for energy our entire lives, this is what our mitochondria are comfortable with. During the transition phase, old and weak mitochondria die off to stimulate the growth of new and stronger mitochondria for more energy production, in many cases
- Anti-Aging - Because mitochondria have such a profound impact on energy production, inflammation levels and gene expression (and therefore overall function of the body), promoting mitochondrial health can be of great benefit when it comes to anti-aging
- Reduced Risk of Chronic Disease - A ketogenic lifestyle may protect your body against a wide array of disease processes. The combination of anti-inflammatory effects along with improve mitochondrial function simply allows the body to heal and mitigate disease processes more effectively.
--->A ketogenic lifestyle could help you address: cancer, autoimmune conditions, depression, anxiety, neurodegenerative processes, autism, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes, heart disease…
This list could go on, but you’re probably beginning to understand the benefits of having healthy mitochondria.
--->> Join The Keto Edge Summit and learn how to implement this potentially life-changing knowledge into your life!
A ketogenic lifestyle can improve your health in MANY ways. And, as always, when you learn just one thing from a free health event like this, that single thing can unlock the next level of health and happiness in your life.
If you already know you would like to own this series to watch & re-visit at your leisure, you can order it by clicking on the banner below