Wednesday 21st August ~ 5.30pm PDT – 8.30pm EDT
Drumming to Transform Painful Emotions
A drum is so much more than an instrument for performance — it’s a simple, yet powerful form of “vibrational medicine,” used since ancient times.
Drumming can lower stress, help you relax, ground you in the present moment, and even boost your immune system. You can also “drum” painful emotions such as fear and grief, organically transforming them into acceptance, gratitude, and love…And you don’t need any musical experience — just your willingness to open to spontaneous feelings of liberation, joy, and self-expression.
On Wednesday, August 21, speaker, author and music therapist Christine Stevens will help you discover how drumming can help you uncover and shift your difficult emotions AND “tap into” your true essence, during a FREE virtual event, Discover Your Healing Rhythms: Drumming to Transform Emotions & Embody Radiance.
Find out more & reserve your place for this uplifting virtual event HERE
During this highly experiential hour, you’ll:
- Experience the healing sounds of drums used in several world traditions
- Discover how drumming can move you from trauma-induced feelings and pain towards healing
- Learn to drum — beyond the consistent beats used in shamanic journeying — to embody and express your inner radiance
- Discover rhythms to shift from the mind to the heart
- Experience a drumming journey from fear to love
- Join a global blessing for the Earth through rhythm
Christine’s passion for drumming is infectious. She’ll guide you to feel into the ways drumming can shift difficult feelings, evoke deep joy and bring out your true radiance.
You can Register for free HERE
Christine will take you on a drumming journey from fear to love… experience this by joining Discover Your Healing Rhythms: Drumming to Transform Emotions & Embody Radiance.
Register for free, HERE
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.