24th – 28th June 2019
Discover the Power of The Enneagram
What if you had a brilliant road-map — a soul map — that was so nuanced it could guide you to apply your innate wisdom to every area of your life, enabling you to have truly fulfilling relationships and a deep sense of living “on purpose”?
Such a map could help you:
Discover who you really are and how to actualise your deepest potential
Understand other people and cultivate compassion for their way of being
Build deeper and more harmonious relationships
Transform families, communities, organisations, and our world…
This map is the Enneagram. It helps you clearly understand your temperament, personality, essential nature, and potential.
It’s a time-tested guidance system that integrates your body, heart, and mind… your shadows… your behaviours… your gifts…
Millions of Individuals, therapists, spiritual teachers, and professionals rely on the Enneagram, and every year, new seekers turn to this soul map to guide deep healing and “whole-person” transformation.
Now in its sixth year, The Enneagram Global Summit is a testament to the power of the Enneagram. Participants all over the world have shared that they experienced enormous, and sometimes unprecedented shifts in their lives, relationships, and contributions to their organisations, towns, villages, and cities.
During this year’s The Enneagram Global Summit, June 24-28, 2019, you’ll discover the insights and practices you need to break free from unhealthy patterns, reconnect with your true Self, and realize your highest potential.
Free Online Event
Enneagram Global Summit
June 24-28, 2019
More than 40 of the world’s top experts — including people like Helen Palmer, Russ Hudson, Cheryl Richardson, Robert Holden, A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali), Rev. Cynthia Bourgeault, Katie Hendricks, Chris Heuertz, Hannah Paasch, Beatrice Chestnut, Sleeping At Last (aka Ryan O’Neal), and others — are sharing the latest insights and applications to integrate into your own personal growth journey and take your Enneagram knowledge even deeper
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you:
- Helen Palmer will share about the essential practice of witnessing our patterns as a path to higher consciousness.
- Russ Hudson will reveal truly innovative ways to cultivate authentic growth in yourself and the world.
- Cheryl Richardson will illuminate the Enneagram as a tool for making challenging life transitions related to success, loss, and aging.
- Robert Holden will highlight nine qualities of higher consciousness and nine different ways of opening to the Divine.
- A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali) will articulate aspects of the Enneagram related to the core self, which creates a particular “shell” in order to operate in the world.
- Reverend Cynthia Bourgeault will draw from the early roots of Enneagram teachings to inspire you to engage a deeper spiritual journey
- And much more!
The 9-point Enneagram symbol represents nine unique types, or energies, each with specific traits, behavioural patterns, and tendencies — and each with unique gifts.
Both a gateway to your inner wisdom and a source of illumination for those “stubborn patterns,” the Enneagram is your map to wholeness, true intimacy, enduring and embodied spiritual awakening, and fulfilment of your life’s purpose.
The Enneagram will shed light on the fears, desires, and motivations that fuel your worldview & behavioural patterns — often unconsciously. You’ll come to understand specific dynamics within your relationships and feel more compassion and empathy for yourself and others.
During The Enneagram Global Summit, you’ll discover the insights and practices you need to break free from unhealthy patterns, reconnect with your true Self, and realise your highest potential.
The world’s top Enneagram teachers will guide you to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your relationships and be empowered to make your unique contributions to the world.
Here’s another small sampling of what awaits you…
- Katie Hendricks will share powerful practices to unite your inner life with the collective human experience — through the wisdom of the Enneagram centers and types.
- Chris Heuertz will speak to the Enneagram’s ubiquitous presence on social media — and the dangers of hollowing out tradition in a meme culture.
- Hannah Paasch will break down the Enneagram in language particularly geared toward millennials.
- Beatrice Chestnut will address four key areas of inner work to focus on with the Enneagram: working with passions and fixations, the instincts and subtypes, the shadow of each type, and the arrow-line-connected points.
- As a musician who’s written songs from the perspective of each of the nine Enneagram types, Sleeping at Last (aka Ryan O’Neal) will offer his unique perspective.