There's detox and then there's do-it-yourself detox!
Learn the at-home tips, tricks and strategies to deal with the more than 80,000 registered chemicals in the world!
Learn to do-it-yourself detox when you attend this free, online event! You can Register HERE
No matter how hard you try, you're still bound to accumulate toxins in your body...
And the topic of detox may sound overwhelming and complicated but, actually, most of it is under your control. You can learn how to avoid toxins in your home and gently remove them from your body through food and lifestyle.
By the end of the event, the knowledge gained could greatly help you with symptoms of toxicity, known or unknown and aid your path to recovery, while bettering your home (and the planet) for all.
The DIY Detox Summit will help you learn:
● How to detox your home environment
● Foods to help your body naturally detox
● Recommended supplements for detox and nutrition
● Simple, affordable DIY techniques and lifestyle habits
● How to add essential oils to your daily routines
● Detox properly in autoimmunity and hormonal imbalance
● And more!
Could Roundup be lurking in your body? Absolutely.
Even if you eat well, exercise and drink enough water, you probably have Roundup toxicity. This sneaky herbicide can find its way into even the healthiest lifestyle, causing bad gut health, hormonal imbalances, detox issues and many other health problems.
Crops that may also come with a helping of Roundup: alfafa, apples, canola, corn, cotton, papaya, potatoes. soy beans, squash, sugar beets...
Additionally, RoundUp exposure occurs when people spray weeds as part of their landscaping efforts, both in residential and commercial areas. In fact, glyphosate is the most heavily-used herbicide in the United States, with its usage ever increasing.
Since humans don't have the shikimate pathway, Monsanto claims that Roundup is not harmful to humans. However, while your body may not have the shikimate pathway, the beneficial bacteria in your gut DO use this pathway and are therefore susceptible.
- Various studies have connected glyphosate exposure to a host of issues, including:
- Deformities, learning disabilities
- Hormonal imbalances
- Damaged mitochondria
- Thyroid issues
- Heart Disease
- Impaired liver function
- Inhibited production of methionine and other aromatic amino acids
- Affected muscle and collagen formation, causing pain
- Acting as an antibiotic (glyphosate was patented as an antibiotic)
- Chelating important minerals
- Impairing methylation pathways
- Impacting neurotransmitter production
To truly detox from glyphosate, attend Bridgit Danner's DIY Detox Summit. Bridgit is a well-known functional health coach who got incredibly sick from toxic mold. She wasn't prepared for it, couldn't find a practitioner who could assist and had to dig into her own patience and perseverance to solve her health crisis… and she managed to do it without breaking the bank.
She's here to share those simple tips with you!
Join free at The DIY Detox Summit!
When you register, you'll ALSO UNLOCK Bridgit's restorative, 15-page eGuide, 5-Day DIY Detox.
Click HERE to register and grab it now