There are things we all want more of: energy, health, longevity, and vitality, to name a few.
And there are so many opinions on how to get these things faster and easier, and it can be downright confusing.
Let’s face it, learning more can often be unhelpful. It’s bewildering.
But there is one topic we can all stand to learn more about these days, and when we start diving in, we reap immediate rewards.
And that topic is digestive health.
Yes… Your gut
If your gut isn’t working properly, that may be the root cause of:
* Environmental allergies
* Food sensitivities (gluten, grain, dairy, nuts etc.)
* Brain fog (hard time remembering names or describing recent events, hard time making decisions etc)
* Chronic pain
* Hormone imbalance
* Autoimmune disorders (multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, hashimotos’ thyroiditis etc.)
* Thyroid problems
* Low energy or chronic fatigue syndrome
* Depression & Anxiety
* Inflammatory disorders (asthma, etc)
* Skin conditions (rosacea, acne etc.)
* Weight gain
* Type 2 diabetes
As you can see, your health begins in the gut!
Dr. Michael Murray, will be hosting the Digestive Health Summit. It’s an online event with over 25 expert speakers that include authors, physicians, naturopaths, and people who have been down the same road you are on. They will teach you everything you need to know about healing your gut.
Dr. Murray has literally written the Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine and the Encyclopedia of Healing Foods. He’s known by many as the “Voice of Natural Medicine” – and he’s been helping people heal their digestive issues for over 30 years.
And when you register for your free seat, if you take a moment to tell him a little bit about your situation, he’ll be able to customize your Summit experience…
So that you can get all of YOUR gut health questions answered during the Summit.