Saturday 23rd September ~ 11am PDT – 2pm EDT - 7pm BST
The key to experiencing this powerful shift lies in discovering how to reconnect with the deep wisdom of your body.
Doing that can be challenging when influences from our culture, education, childhood and the past cause us to “live” in our heads or only in part of our bodies –– misreading or unaware of the signals and knowledge we’re receiving from the rest of our system.
On Saturday 23rd September, you can start to expand into your full body wisdom when you join leading conscious awareness expert Suzanne Scurlock-Durana for Reclaiming Your Body’s Innate Guidance System: How to Listen to Your Bones and 5 More Wisdom Areas to Heal Trauma & Increase Intuition.
Registration for this virtual event is free. Reserve your space NOW
When you join this free mini-workshop, you’ll discover:
* Why you likely have only one or two body wisdom centres open right now — and how that undermines your access to the full spectrum of intelligence and guidance waiting within you
* Why it’s critical to inhabit the back of your heart as much as the front
* How your gut holds the key to your security… and how to use its wisdom correctly to know when your next step is the right one
* How the intelligence of your bones holds the master key for deep, nourishing meditations
* A simple practice to get quick clarity on the biggest question in your life right now
Suzanne’s focus and passion is teaching you how to draw from the power in your body wisdom areas so you can be more present, healthy, wise and joyful.
If you’ve been looking for an exciting, experiential approach to awakening, healing and living your life with true vitality, you’ll want to join Suzanne for this fascinating event!
During Reclaiming Your Body’s Innate Guidance System, you’ll discover how to attune to your body’s wisdom areas to dissolve stress, pain and overwhelm — and liberate your intuition, wisdom, personal power and joy!
This event is free but requires registration HERE
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.