Saturday 10th February ~ 11am PST – 2pm EST - 7pm GMT
Simple Qigong Practices to Reboot Your Immune System
If you’d like to explore an effective approach for eliminating daily (or accumulated) stress, rejuvenating your immune system and improving your overall health, you are invite to a free video event on Saturday, February 24, with Qigong master, teacher and healer Mingtong Gu: 5 Qigong Steps for Rejuvenating Your Immune System: How to Release Stress, Clear Blocks & Shift Disease to Enjoy Radiant Health.
Qigong is an ancient set of energy practices passed down by Chinese masters that can help you shift stagnant or blocked energy patterns in your body that result in disease, so you can strengthen your immune and lymphatic systems.
Master Gu is considered one of the foremost modern masters of Qigong in the West. He combines movement, meditation, and sound, drawn from the Wisdom Healing Tradition of Qigong, to help you reset your immune system, whether it’s being challenged by stress, a cold, or a chronic condition.
During this one-hour special event, you will:
* Experience healing sounds and movements designed to renew the organ systems that support your immune system
* Discover specific movements to release the stress from your day as well as cumulative stress from your past
* Understand how your emotional health and wellbeing impact your organ systems
* Explore how Qigong can change your perception of how your immune system functions
* Discover how to start your own daily personal Qigong practice
Qigong offers a holistic body-mind-spirit practice for working with your energy to eliminate stress, prevent illness, and revitalize your health and wellbeing.
Don’t miss your chance to hear Master Mingtong Gu, one of the foremost teachers of Qigong in the West, during this free event: 5 Qigong Steps for Rejuvenating Your Immune System: How to Release Stress, Clear Blocks & Shift Disease to Enjoy Radiant Health.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.